Hanoi - Halong
the new express driveway, it now takes only 2.5 hours to get from Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and a popular transit point for visitors, to Halong Bay, the famed UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are multiple ways to get from one destination to another, and here is a comprehensive guide on Hanoi – Halong Bay transportation for your reference.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon on your flight at Noi Bai airport, tour guide and driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel for check in (after 14:00PM).
Overnight in Hanoi
Meals Dinner at Namaste Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Distance Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi Central: 35km -> 45 minute transfer
Day 2: Hanoi full day city tour
In the morning, start your half day city. Your first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nation’s independence in 1945. Discover the reverence with which the Vietnamese treat their “Uncle Ho” at this pilgrimage site. Continue your tour at sites such as the Stilt House, Presidential Palace, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, built in honor of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070, which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century.
Afternoon, we will visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple with Sunrise Bridge then we will go through around Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
Evening highlight will be a Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia.
Overnight in Hanoi
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Lunch at Tan Door restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Dinner at Namaste Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Note: On Monday and Friday and every afternoon, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong on junk
This morning travel by road through the Red River Delta to beautiful Halong Bay. The scenic drive will pass through rural landscapes before arriving at this World Heritage site. Upon arrival board the Boat where you will enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the bay passing amazing shaped mountains. Later you will visit Sung Sot Cave then sail on to Titop Beach and Mountain. Weather permitting, you may wish to partake in a 400 steps climb up the mountain to enjoy a picturesque view of Halong Bay whilst viewing the sunset.
Overnight on Junk
Meals Breakfast at Hotel
Lunch and dinner on Junk
Distance Hanoi – Halong: 165km -> 4 hour transfer included breaktime on the way
Note: Itinerary in Halong Bay is different between cruises
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi
Enjoy early morning view of the bay’s landscape. Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the water of the bay before taking a small boat to visit Luon cave. We have some time to swim before sailing back to the Harbour. After check out have early lunch and then drive back to Hanoi. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi
Meals Breakfast / Brunk on junk
Lunch will/will not be served, ít depends on the cruise you choose
Dinner at Khazana Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Distance Halong –Hanoi: 165km -> 4 hour transfer included breaktime on the way
Note: Itinerary in Halong Bay is difference between cruises
Day 5: Hanoi departure
The day is at your leisure for last minute sight-seeing or shopping until your transfer to Noi Bai International airport for your onward flight.
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Distance Hanoi Central –Noi Bai Airport: 35 km -> 45 minute transfer
• Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel above or similar
• Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast/ Brunch, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• One night at private cabin on sharing junk in Halong Bay
• Transportation by private vehicle with A/C.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Local English speaking guide as mentioned.
• In house sharing English speaking guide on cruise in Halong Bay. If you need our private guide, please let us know, we will advise you surcharge if any.
• Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
• Early check in or late check out
• Meals and drinks which are not mentioned in the program
• International/domestic flight tickets and airport taxes.
• Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea).
• Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver:
◊ 2 – 4 pax: 7 – 10 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 5 – 7 pax: 5 – 7 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 8 – 10 pax: 3 – 5 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 10 pax up: 3 USD/ pax/ day
• TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend on your budget.
• Personal insurance.
• Any services not clearly mentioned in the program.
• Optional tours.
• Surcharge for Holiday
List of accommodations
Rates and Conditions
– Prices are in USD per person, based on two guests sharing a twin/double room in hotels mentioned above.
-Below rates are not valid for the period of Christmas, New Year (normally from 20 Dec to 10 – 15 Jan), Chinese/ Vietnamese New Year, Independence Day (30 April), May Day, Vietnamese National Day (02 Sep). Please contact us for further details in terms of specific dates.
– FOC based on sharing half twin
PRICE IN USD PER PERSON
1st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31st Dec 2022
|4* First Class||522||447||417||391||375||362||352||357||345||340||335||328||335||165|
1st May – 30th Sep 2022
|4* First Class||506||432||401||376||359||346||336||340||329||324||317||312||319||153|
Remarks for check in and check out schedules
Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00.
Check out time: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00
Remarks for itinerary
The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to local traffic situations, weather conditions; flight, or any un-foreseen circumstances or local authority decision. FlyCreative Global Holidays reserves full rights to replace all items with same values for guests.
Remarks for meal
Meals are fusion on local food with daily normal buffet breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
Remarks for the price
16 full paying pax group is granted one FOC based on half twin (exclusive of extra service).
Please be aware that any changes in the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances might result in increase in pricing.
Any damage caused to all services during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
All prices quoted to the Client/Agent are on a net basis in United States Dollars and valid according to the date specified on the FlyCreative Global Holidays printed tariffs and/or quotation and/or invoice issued to the Client/Agent. FlyCreative Global Holidays warrants that the prices or rates quoted to the Client/Agent are correct at the time of issuance or invoice but are subject to change in line with market, tax or currency fluctuation, with or without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed by FlyCreative Global Holidays, client’s payment shall be executed by bank transfer, to the FlyCreative Global Holiday’s bank account clearly noted in all the invoices. Every party shall take care of the transfer fees occurring with its relevant bank.
Payment conditions for domestic or international flights: We will check case by case.
Payment conditions for land tour without flights:
– Upon the confirmation of the document: a deposit of 30% total price is required 03 months prior to the group’s arrival in Indochina, in order to secure all services
– The full payment of entire 70% of the total price must be transferred to the FlyCreative Global Holiday’s bank account 30 days prior to the group arrival in Indochina, if not agreed otherwise.
Cancellation of domestic or international flights: We will check case by case.
– All cancellations should be made in writing and should be acknowledged by FlyCreative Global Holidays
-Cancellation Rules for Land Tour, not apply for domestic or international flights (if any).
– Cancellation more than 45 days prior to the group arrival: No Charge. Deposit shall be deducted into the next bookings, except specified suppliers require cancellation fees.
– Cancellation between the 45th and 31st day prior to the group arrival: 25% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 30th and 23rd day prior to the group arrival: 30% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 22nd and 16th day prior to the group arrival: 40% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 15nd and 09th day prior to the group arrival: 60% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 08nd and 03rd day prior to the group arrival: 80% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 02nd and 0th day prior to the group arrival: 100% of the total tour price.
– In case the tour participant(s) shorten or interrupt the tour of their own accord there will be no reimbursements.
– Reduction in the number of passengers against requested bookings is considered and treated as cancellations.
– If the balance of the tour invoice is not received by the deadline of 14 days prior to the group arrival, FlyCreative Global Holidays will reserve the right to cancel the reservation without indemnity or any reimbursement.
– If FlyCreative Global Holidays is forced to cancel the departure due to unforeseeable reasons, the participants will be fully reimbursed without intention to claim for any indemnities.
Speak to our destination experts for any planning assistance.
After 15 years running Travel Trip, people have a lot to say about us