Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
West Coast USA tour package for 7 days –
Discover the best cities and breathtaking natural beauty of the western USA.
Day 01 of West Coast USA Tour – Arrival in Las Vegas
Welcome to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: D)
Day 02 – Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk (Optional cost) + Evening Chris Angel Show
Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with Rim bus tour, including a Hoover Dam Photo stop along the way and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later in the evening, proceed to Chris Angel Show at Luxor Hotel. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D) (There will be No Coach provided this day)
Day 03 of West Coast USA Tour – Las Vegas City Tour + Stratosphere Tower
Spend the day at Leisure. Evening we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.
Later, proceed to visit the Stratosphere tower: View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas’ Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet. Later, drop off at an Indian restaurant for dinner. Please note, the restaurant for dinner is within walking distance from the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Las Vegas – Los Angeles – City Tour – Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood
Enjoy breakfast at the Local Restaurant, and then depart to Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, proceed for a guided city tour – we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains.
Later, visit the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum; meet 125 of Hollywood’s top celebrities! Later, proceed for dinner and enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Los Angeles – Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Los Angeles – San Francisco City tour & Bay Cruise
After breakfast, Today, we proceed by flight/bus to San Francisco which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city’s well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America’s premier high technology center.
Later we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise & other highlights. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Departure from San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping, or, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Departure dates for the Year 2019
• Optional Tours to be booked 10days prior to travel date
• Please go through the terms & conditions carefully before confirming the package.
Optional Cost Per Person
• Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk = USD 179.00pp
• Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Sky Walk + Boat Ride + Helicopter = USD 379.00pp
• Grand Canyon Air and Ground Tour with Skywalk = USD 309.00pp
• Las Vegas Helicopter ride = USD 110.00pp
• Grand Canyon Helicopter tour= USD 399.00pp
• Grand Canyon Air tour Only= USD 169.00pp
Deluxe Hotels OR SIMILAR
|LAS||03||Hotel Luxor / Excalibur / Park MGM / Stratosphere or similar|
|LAX||02||Hotel Doubletree Whittier / Hilton Garden Inn Burbank / Holiday Inn West Covina / Wingate Wyndham LAX|
|SFO||01||Hotel Holiday Inn SFO / Crown Plaza Union City / Doubletree Hilton Freemont|
|Check-in time: 4pm / Check-out time:11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel/ Nearby Restaurant|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: On Own|
|Incidental Charges and Resort fee. Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian Veg /Non-Veg/ Jain meals|
West Coast USA Tour Inclusions
• Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
• Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
• Airport Transfers as mentioned
• Guided City Tour: San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
• Surface Transfer: LAS-LAX
• Airfare: LAX-SFO (incl 1 check-in bag per person)
• Entrance Tickets: Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, Stratosphere tower, Chris Angel Show, Universal Studio, Bay cruise
• All Taxes & Tips
• Maxim Tour Leader / Local Representative
West Coast USA Tour Exclusions
• International Airfare
• Meet & Greet at the airport
• LAS Resort Fees
• Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering Western USA Tour booking –
• Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
• GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
• Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
• All the above prices are accordingly per person per journey on twin sharing basis.
• The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
• The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Eastern Escapade USA