Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Spain Tour Package –
Spain is an alluring and delightful country with sparkling cities, graceful mountain ranges.
Travel Date: August 2019 || Travel Period: 08 Nights / 09 Days
Day1 – Madrid // Flamenco Show Torres Bermejas with Drink At Madrid
Arrival at Madrid. Check-in to the Hotel.
Evening program: Enjoy a breathtaking evening at El Patio Sevillano watching a fantastic performance. Located in the center of Seville (next door to the Bullring La Maestranza), El Patio Sevillano offers both regulars and tourists a unique and friendly atmosphere. Singers, Guitarists, and Dancers share the experience to make you feel the art of “Flamenco”. They will introduce you to various flamenco styles through song, guitar, and dance. Those artists will make you feel the true passion of flamenco.
El Patio Sevillano is the point of reference among the Sevillian “tablaos” because of the quality of the show and the other services provided. You will also have the opportunity to taste the Spanish and local cuisine as there is a choice of the tapas menu, seafood paella and fish menu dinner (to be chosen at the time of booking). The menu includes a glass of wine and mineral water. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day2 of Spain Tour Package- Madrid – MADRID HOP-ON-HOP-OFF
After morning breakfast, proceed for Board the open-top, double-decker bus at any of 37 stops around the city. Then, hop on and off as you wish, or remain aboard for the entire loop. The two routes interconnect, so you can switch between them — your ticket is valid on both. Follow Route 1 (Blue Route) around historical Madrid with its grand royal buildings. Hop off at the Paseo del Prado to visit the magnificent Prado; disembark to explore the Royal Palace, or sit back and admire the Belle Epoque buildings of the Gran Vía, Madrid’s main thoroughfare.
Switch to Route 2 (Green Route) to focus on 19th- and 20th-century Madrid. Delve into elegant Salamanca, Madrid’s first bourgeois enclave; and travel the Paseo de la Castellana past skyscrapers, museums and the legendary Santiago Bernabéu — home to Real Madrid FC. Overnight at the Hotel
Day3 – Madrid – Best of Toledo Half Day Tour
After breakfast, spend a morning, afternoon or full day in Toledo, Spain’s medieval capital and a treasure trove of El Greco artworks. You’ll discover a glorious city filled with amazing medieval architecture, and take a walk into the past along its cobblestone alleyways. Overnight at the Hotel
Day4 of Spain Tour Package – Madrid – Malaga
Morning Breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel and board your train to Malaga. On Arrival at Malaga Station, proceed to the Hotel. The day is at leisure for your own time. Overnight at the Hotel
Day5- Day Trip to Seville
After breakfast proceeds for a day trip to Seville.
Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Seville on a day trip from Malaga. Built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, lively Seville has a rich Arab legacy and colorful local districts such as Triana and La Macarena. Most famous of all are its UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral and Alcazar fort – both of which you’ll see on this action-packed day trip. Overnight at the hotel.
Day6 of Spain Tour Package – Malaga to Barcelona
Morning Breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel and board your train to Barcelona. On Arrival at Barcelona Station, proceed to the Hotel. The day is at leisure for your own time. Overnight at the Hotel
Day7- Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off
After breakfast, proceed for a hop-on-Hop-off tour. No matter what cruise ship you arrive on, this is the perfect do-it-yourself shore excursion in Barcelona. This double-decker open-top bus tour can be met at the Port of Barcelona (Port Olímpic – stop 6), which is a 15-minute walk from the cruise terminals. A hop-on hop-off tour is the best way for cruise passengers to get around the city. Get a bird’s-eye view of the cobbled medieval streets of Las Ramblas, discover the Port Olímpic beachfront promenade, see the famous F.C. Barcelona Football Stadium and much more. Overnight at the Hotel
Day8- Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
After morning breakfast, proceed for the Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
Start your day trip from Barcelona at Colonia Güell, a small worker’s village built-in 1882. Here, enjoy a guided visit of Antoni Gaudí’s crypt, an impressive church, which Gaudí built but never fully finished. Be impressed by the stunning architecture, which is similar to Gaudí’s most famous work – the beautiful Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
Visit two outstanding attractions on a day trip from Barcelona to Colonia Guell and Montserrat! Discover a lesser-known work of Antoni Gaudí – the crypt at Colonia Guell. Ride the rack railway to the top of Montserrat for wonderful views, and visit the mountain’s Benedictine monastery. This partially guided tour gives you plenty of time to spend at leisure at both attractions. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day9 of Spain Tour Package- Departure from Barcelona
Morning Breakfast at the Hotel. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport.
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Madrid||Tryp hotel Gran via||3 Night|
|Malaga||Eurostars Astoria||2 Nights|
|Barcelona||Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya||3 Nights|
Spain Tour Package Costing
INR 93,000 Per Adult in Twin share for the Land portion
Spain Tour Package Cost Inclusions
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• Stay with Breakfast in 3* Hotels.
• Internal Train tickets on Second class:
• Madrid to Malaga
• Malaga to Barcelona
• Madrid: Hop-on-Hop-Off Tour
• Barcelona – hop-on-hop-off Tour
• Flamenco Show Torres Bermejas with Drink At Madrid
• Best of Toledo Half Day Tour
• Day Trip to Seville
• Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
• All room applicable taxes
1. Hotels advised are our suggestions only; we are not responsible for individual client’s preferences, please check the hotel before finalizing the booking.
2. Please note that there is Hotel pick and drop off are not included for the sightseeing or Hotel to train station to hotel transfers, clients have to reach at Departure points/train station to hotel to train station on their own.
3. As its CUSTOMIZE packages, due to the flexible airfare, rates are subject to change as per the final dates.
4. This is a DYNAMIC rate: Based on demand from all over the world, hotels increase the rates without prior notice. The client will have to accept the rates available at the time of booking.
Spain Tour Package Cost Excludes:
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated above
• Train Station to the hotel to Train Station Transfers
• Things did not mention in the Inclusions or itinerary
• Visa Fees
• Return Airfare
• City Tax [You have to pay locally]
• Travel Insurance
• Skiing Equipment rental charges
• Ski Passes if required
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Optional Sightseeing
• Additional 5% GST
• The above rates are valid for the Indian passport holders only
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. We will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing a visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
• We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred due to any reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies, etc.
• Please note that we reserve the right to amend our quotation should any of the quoted services be unavailable at the time of booking.
• Payment to be paid in INR as per the rate of exchange applicable on the day of the final payment. The rate of exchange will be based on our bank rate.
• International Check-in is at 3-00 PM and check-out is at 10 AM – 12 PM depending on the hotel policy
• Early check-in, late checkout, and room preferences are strictly subject to the hotel at the time of check-in and we cannot guarantee the same; we can only put in a request at the time of booking.
• All Clients will be expected to make a credit card swipe or pay cash to the hotel upon check-in as a security deposit amount will vary according to the hotel.
• All types of City Taxes/ Resort Fess will be payable by Guest directly at the Hotel No refund for any unutilized services.
• Any issues which are bought to our notice later than 7 days will not be entertained.
• The voucher covers only those taxes which are included in the booking price (if included), all various other applicable taxes need to be settled directly by the guest.
• Cancellation charges are applicable if the booking is canceled after reconfirmation due to any reason
• We have no relevance with the room service or food menu or any other service as these are all as per the hotel standards
• We are not liable for any loss or damage caused during your stay in the hotel or while availing any service Any change in no. of pax, duration, and date of the journey will attract re-quote.
• The voucher will not be shared until the payment reflects in our account
Click to see Best of SPAIN & ITALY in 9 Nights / 10 Days