Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
South Africa Tourism for 10 days
Cape Town – Oudtshoorn – Knysna – George – Johannesburg – Sun City – Kruger – Johannesburg
South Africa Tourism – South Africa is a place with lovely weather, stunning beaches, great wildlife, delicious food, and breathtaking scenery.
Day 01 of South Africa Tourism – Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our local representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cape Town – City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 of South Africa Tourism: Cape Town – Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it’s called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views.
Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in the Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn
After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and in the afternoon, enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have the opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. Check into the hotel and spend the rest of the evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 of South Africa Tourism: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
After breakfast leave for a tour of the Cango Caves – In Oudtshoorn, you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders Later enjoy a tour of the Ostrich Farm before your transfer to Knysna.
Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Knysna – George – Johannesburg – Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival, you are met by a Travcare representative for a transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man-made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning.
Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits – you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 of South Africa Tourism: Sun City
After breakfast, you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Sun City – Kruger
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of games – The Big 5 and birdlife in its numerous habitats. You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09 of South Africa Tourism: Kruger National Park
Enjoy a full day game drive. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Kruger National Park – Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for the flight back home.
Tour Cost: Based on 3 Star hotels-Jan –Mar 2020
02 Pax: INR 1,65,000 per person sharing
04 Pax: INR 1,30,000 per person sharing
06 pax: INR 1,13,000 per person sharing
08 Pax: INR 1,05,000 per person sharing
10 Pax: INR 99,000 per person sharing
12 Pax: INR 95,000 per person sharing
15 Pax: INR 89,000 per person sharing
INR 43,000 single supplement
INR 65,000 per child sharing with 2 adults
GST 5 % applicable Extra
Hotel used 3 Star:
• 3 nights at Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard – Cape Town
• 1 night at Queens hotel- Oudtshoorn
• 1 night at Graywood Hotel – Knysna
• 2 nights at The Cabanas hotel – Sun City
• 2 nights at Casa Do Sol – Kruger
Tour Cost: Based on 4 Star hotels- Jan –Mar -2020
02 Pax: INR 1,87,000 per person sharing
04 Pax: INR 1,55,000 per person sharing
06 Pax: INR 1,35,000 per person sharing
08 Pax: INR 1,27,000 per person sharing
10 Pax: INR 1,22,000 per person sharing
12 Pax: INR 1,19,000 per person sharing
15 Pax: INR 1,12,000 per person sharing
INR 63,000 single supplement
INR 65,000 per child sharing with 2 adults
GST 5 % applicable Extra
Hotel used 4 Star:
• 3 nights at Southern Sun Cape Sun – Cape Town
• 1 night at Queens Hotel – Oudtshoorn
• 1 night at Knysna Log Inn – Knysna
• 2 nights at Sun City Main Hotel – Sun City
• 2 nights at Protea Kruger Gate – Kruger
South Africa Tourism Terms & Conditions
• The above prices are subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation and services at the time of processing the reservation.
• The quote is based on the above hotels and any change will impact the cost. Long week-ends & school holidays in SA may attract a supplement.
• The check-in time is 1430 hrs and check out time is 1030 hrs. Early check-in or late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
• Full day vehicle is 8-9 hrs and half-day is 4-5 hrs. On the Garden Route, the vehicle is available for 10-12 hrs. Any extra hours required may not be allowed and is purely on request and will be charged for.
• The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure more pleasurable services.
• Any unutilized entrances/sightseeing is non-refundable.
• Child policy in South Africa varies from hotel to hotel. In most of the hotels, children will be accommodated in a family room subject to availability of such rooms.
• Some hotels may not allow children below a certain age and some hotels don’t allow children to share in the same room with adults and will have to be accommodated in separate rooms since they do not have Family rooms
• Most hotels consider children above 12 years as adults and charged accordingly
• It is very important to check the child policy while requesting for a hotel
• In South Africa, triple rooms are mostly higher category rooms and cost more than standard double/twin. Some hotels don’t allow triple sharing.
• It is mandatory to have an unabridged birth certificate for children below 18 yrs accompanying parents.
• Cancellations 30-day prior to the client’s arrival is subject to a cancellation fee. 30% advance required at the time of booking and balance of full payment required 35 days prior to arrival.
• The prices may change, due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or govt. levies/duties, without notice. It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon.
South Africa Tourism Cost Inclusions:
• Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
• Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
• Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis and dinner, bed and breakfast in Kruger
• All transfers & sightseeing is on a Private basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
• Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
• All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
• Full day Game drive in Kruger
South Africa Tourism Cost Exclusions:
• All flights, porterage, and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
• Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
• Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
• Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
• All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
• Porterage at hotels and airports
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies, etc.
See Also: 7 Days Spectacular South Africa