Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Philippines tour package for 5 days –
The Philippines is one of the must-visit places. It is a place of excellent surfing and diving, crystal transparent waters, remarkable sand beaches. Philippines travel provides curiosity from urban cities, delightful hills, waterfalls to rich forests, white sand beaches.
DAY 1 OF PHILIPPINES TOUR PACKAGE: ARRIVAL MANILA (CAPITAL OF PHILIPPINES)
TRANSFER TO ANGELES Meet and Greet at the Airport Transfer to Angeles city in the Philippines (Approx. 2.5 hours travel time). Check-in Overnight Angeles
DAY 2 OF PHILIPPINES TOUR PACKAGE: PRUNING HOTSPRING
Pick up at the hotel for tour Puning Hot Spring & Restaurant is the thermal springs along Sacobia River where temperatures range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees.
Back to Hotel Overnight Angeles
DAY 3: MANILA CITY TOUR + SHOPPING AT MALL OF ASIA
Check out/Transfer out Transfer to Manila (Approx. 2.5 hours travel time)
Check-in at Hotel Proceed to Manila City Tour MANILA CITY TOUR SIGHTS OF INTEREST ✔ RIZAL PARK – Immerse yourself into Philippines history at the Rizal Park named after Dr Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero. ✔ INTRAMUROS – also known as the Walled City” that was considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. ✔ Fort Santiago – The fort is one of the most important historical sites in Manila, Philippines. Several lives were lost in its prisons during the Spanish Colonial Period and World War II. José Rizal, the Philippine national hero, was imprisoned here before his execution in 1896.
✔ SAN AGUSTIN CHURCH – We’ll drive through the cobbled streets and visit San Agustin Church ✔ MANILA CATHEDRAL – a Roman Catholic basilica and one of the oldest church in the Philippines ✔ CULTURAL CENTER OF THE PHILIPPINES – The national centre of performing arts that provides performance & exhibition venues for various local and international productions Indian Lunch Shopping at Mall of Asia (If time permits) Overnight Manila
DAY 4: TAGAYTAY TAAL TREKKING TOUR
Taal Trekking Having a Taal lake tour is the best way to start your exploration of the volcano in the Philippines. While on your way to volcano island you will have a view of the old cone of Binintiang Malaki and realize how huge the ancestral Taal volcano was, starting from Tagaytay ridge all the way to Mt. Maculot. Once on volcano Island, you will horse trek for 45 minutes until you reach the ridge of the main crater lake. From the ridge you will have a bird’s-eye view of the crater filled with a lake. Inside the lake, there is another islet. Taking a Taal volcano tour is the only way to see this stunning landscape.
Local Lunch Back to Hotel Overnight Manila
DAY 5: DEPARTURE FROM MANILA
Philippines Tour Package Inclusions
- Itinerary with accommodation, transfers, excursions, and guide assistance as indicated
- Hotel availability is subject to confirmation at the time of reservation. In case of no availability, there may be the need to book another hotel category at a higher cost. In this case, the client will be contacted immediately.
- English speaking guide- please see special prices for Russian guide (not available in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Meals according to program : B: Breakfast / L: Lunch / BX: Box Lunch / D: Dinner
Philippines Tour Package Exclusions
- Flights and airport taxes as well as other surcharges for flights
- Possible fees at border crossings
- Optional excursions
- Tips (restaurants, hotels, guides, drivers, etc.)
- Personal expenses
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Philippines tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages