Paris Tour 2N, Brussels 1N, and 2N Amsterdam –
Paris is a significant destination with numerous attractions, hotels, shops, and restaurants. Brussels’ attracts a large number of tourists because of its Grandeur. Amsterdam is familiar with its history, architecture, canals, and museums.
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions”]
Travel Validity: April to September 2019 || Travel Period: 07 Nights / 08 Days
DAY 01: Arrival in Paris
Arrive at Paris Airport and transfers to your City Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Paris Hop-on-Hop-off tour
Morning Breakfast and proceed for Paris – Hop-On-Hop-Off tour. Irrespective of whether you pick the 1 or the 2-day ticket, you will be able to explore the curious cobbled streets of the city’s left bank, take in the Napoleonic splendor of the École Militaire and visit what has become the emblem of Paris: The world-famous Eiffel Tower! There’s absolutely no need to hurry as you can mosey around as you wish to hop on and off as much as you like! See the many faces of Paris in terms of its historical side, its romantic side as well as it is fashionable, fun and super shopper-friendly side. Get off at the Champ de Mars, a massive park jam-packed with wide walking paths that zigzag across immaculate lawns.
The borders of this park are lined with trees and flowering shrubs; colorful flower beds are dotted around too! Of course, what really brings the park to life is the impressive Eiffel Tower which is by far the most iconic monument of Paris. At a staggering 324 meters high, it’s the highest building in Paris and one of the most visited monuments in the world. Head on up to the viewing platform for mind-blowing views of the city, which get even more exceptional as the sun begins to set. Overnight at Paris
Day 03: Paris to Brussels – Brussels – Hop-on-Hop-off Tour
After breakfast, this morning check out and proceed for Brussels. You can proceed by your own to the train station for Brussels. Arrive at Station by train and proceed for the hotel on your own. Check in to the hotel.
Discover Brussels in a different way! Get in a red open-top double-deck bus and take a ride on one of the 2 lines. This is the ideal way to enjoy Brussels and to explore the city without effort! With this Hop-on Hop-off tour, you can get on and off at any stop an unlimited number of times for a full day’s sightseeing. The coach passes all the main sights in the city, including St Michael Cathedral, the Congress Column, the Atomium, Grand Place, Palace of Justice, the Royal Museum of Art and History and the Royal Palace, so you’ll be able to see as much as you like in your own time.
At evening return to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Brussels to Amsterdam by train – Amsterdam Canal Cruise (Optional)
After breakfast, this morning check out from Paris and proceed for Amsterdam
You can proceed on your own to the train station for Amsterdam. Arrive at Amsterdam Station by train and proceed for the hotel on your own. Check in to the hotel
– At Evening proceed for Amsterdam Canal Cruise. Step aboard a glass-topped sightseeing boat with this 1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise, and see the city sights by water. Simply reserve your preferred time at the excursion office before your cruise, and then bypass the lines at the pier. Then, cruise along the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals to see the “skinny bridge” of Magere Brug, the affluent Golden Bend district, the Anne Frank House and more, as you learn about Amsterdam’s history from an audio guide. Boats depart at frequent intervals from morning till mid-evening. After an hour on the water, arrive back at the start pier, where your experience ends. Overnight at the hotel
Day 05: Amsterdam – Hop on hop off by Bus
– After breakfast this morning proceed for Amsterdam city sightseeing Tour. You have to make your own way to the departure point. Live the ultimate Amsterdam experience with this combined tour of the streets and canals of the city. Hop onto a double-decker open-top bus to swiftly see all of the most famous landmarks.
But there are two sides to every story; that is why this tour then invites you to step onto an additional canal cruise so that you can see the beauty of the Dutch capital from the water. Both these tours are a great way to see Amsterdam’s iconic sites and neighbourhoods, but also to locate all of its most interesting museums. In the world-famous Van Gogh Museum, you can see all of the Dutch
Day 06: Amsterdam Departure
After breakfast check out from Amsterdam and Transfers to Airport for the return journey
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Paris||Pavillon Opera Grands Boulevards 3*
Click: Official Hotel Website
|Brussels||Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi
Click: Official Hotel Website
|Amsterdam||Delta Hotel 3*
Click: Official Hotel Website
Per Adult in Twin share for the Land portion
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
Booking terms:- Air Ticketing
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
Cancellations:- Air Ticketing
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be travelling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• In Brussels
• Hop-on–Hop-off tour
• In Amsterdam
• Hop on hop off by Bus
• Canal Cruise
• In Paris:
• Paris Hop-on-Hop-off tour
• Eurail Sector ticket on Second class
• Paris to Brussels
• Brussels to Amsterdam
• GST: 5 %
• All room applicable taxes
The Above Cost Excludes:
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
Click to see 02 Nights Paris + 03 Nights Swiss