Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Manila Tour Package & Cebu Program 5 Days & 4 Nights –
Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a fascinating blend of cultures. Cebu island is home to a fantastic variety of places to see and experience.
Day 1: Arrival In Manila
• Meet and greet at the Airport
• Transfer to Rizal Park Hotel, a boutique historic hotel in the heart of Manila
• Check-in Hotel
• 1800H: Pick up for Evening Fountain Show in Okada
• 1900H: Dinner at the Restaurant
• Back to Hotel
• Overnight stay in Rizal Park Hotel
Day 2 of Manila Tour Package & Cebu: Manila City Tour (B/L)
• Breakfast at the Hotel
• 1000H: ETD for Manila City Tour:
– Visit Intramuros, one of the most popular points of interest in Manila – the old fort founded by the Spaniards upon their arrival to the Philippines.
– See Fort Santiago, also known as the “Shrine of Freedom”, in memory of the heroic Filipinos imprisoned and killed here during the Spanish and Japanese eras.
– Explore San Agustin Church, an ancient religious complex housing a collection of precious relics and works of art.
– Discover Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park home of several historic sites, most notably the Rizal monument, and also offers the beautiful Chinese and Japanese gardens.
• 1200H: Lunch at Barbara’s Heritage Restaurant.
• 1300H: After lunch, the tour continues to Manila Ocean Park, a very impressive aquarium. Here, you will find many marine species and enjoy different activities and programs.
• 1600H: Back to Rizal Park Hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 3: From Manila To Cebu
• Enjoy your breakfast that the Hotel prepared
• Check out Hotel
• Transfer to Manila Airport
• Travel to Cebu
• Meet and greet at Cebu Airport
• Transfer to Bayfront Hotel for check-in
• Enjoy your overnight stay at the Bayfront Hotel.
Day 4 of Manila Tour Package & Cebu: Hilly Land Eco Adventure Tour
• Breakfast at the Hotel
• 0900H: ETD for Hilly Land Eco Adventure Tour
– Visit Little Europe of Cebu, starting at Temple of Lea, just like India’s world-famous Taj Mahal, is a mesmerizing work of art built as a symbol of one man’s undying love to his beloved wife.
– Be admired to the beauty of Celosia Flower Farm, tagged as the “little Amsterdam” in Cebu. The place is lively because of the vibrant colours produced by celosia flowers.
• 1200H: Enjoy your lunch before proceeding to your next destination.
• After Lunch, the tour proceeds to Flea Market and Agricultural Products and Terrazas de Flores, where more than a hundred species of flowers planted in the area can be seen.
• 1600H: Back to Bayfront Hotel for your overnight stay
Day 5: Depart Cebu
• Breakfast at the Hotel
• Check out from Bayfront Hotel
• Transfer to Airport
• Depart Cebu
Valid Until 31 March 2020
|HOTEL||3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|
|MANILA||ST. GILES / BERJAYA HOTEL / 1898 HOTEL||VALERO GRAND SUITES / RIZAL PARK HOTEL / CITADINES BAYSIDE||DUSIT THANI / CONRAD HOTEL|
|CEBU||BAYFRONT HOTEL / HAROLDS HOTEL||BEST WESTERN LEX CEBU / BAI HOTEL||RADISSON BLU / CRIMSON MACTAN|
|NUMBER OF PAX||VEHICLE||RATES PER PERSON IN USD (Twin Sharing)|
|** For the third person, a minimum of 2 Pax Rate to apply plus Single Supplement Rate. No triple-sharing in Angeles.|
5 Days & 4 Nights Manila – Cebu Tour Highlights:
• Okada Evening Fountain Show with Dinner
• Manila City Tour with Lunch plus Ocean Park
• Hilly Land Eco Adventure with Lunch
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to availability
• Rates are subject to room availability upon tour booking
• Rates quoted are based on the featured hotel and can also be applied to similar hotel
• No Triple-sharing in Angeles
• No refund for the unutilized tour
• The validity of rates are as follows;
• Dates not mentioned considered as super peak dates and surcharges will apply.
• Rates are valid from 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 only except Peak Season except for Angeles Hotels
• Policy for children will be based on the hotel’s advice & will be confirmed at the time of booking
• Terms and Conditions apply
Manila Tour Package Inclusions:
• 5 Days 4 Nights room accommodation at the hotel of your choice
• Round trip airport transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
• All meals and tours as specified in the itinerary All meals and tours as specified in the itinerary
• Private use of the vehicle during land tours
• Services of English speaking guide
Manila Tour Package Exclusions:
• International and Domestic airfares
• All personal incidental expenses
• Items, transfers, and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
• Tipping for drivers and guides (approximately USD 5 per person / per day)
• Travel insurance which is strongly recommended (USD 10 per person)
Click to see the Philippines in 5 days