Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Maldives Package from India
This tour is one of the cheap and best Maldives packages from India.
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Upon arrival, the hotel representative will escort you to the speedboat/seaplane that will take you to your chosen resort. After check-in, you will be given an orientation of the resort. Later Enjoy a mouthwatering meal and relax overnight.
Day 2: Water activities
Savor a delicious breakfast and get ready to enjoy some adventurous water sports (at extra cost) in the beautiful blue water. Further, there is a range of activities like jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling, canoeing, windsurfing, etc.
Day 3: Spa day
Treat yourself at the breakfast buffet and refresh yourself with the resort’s spa therapies. From facials to massages at international standards this will be the ultimate cherry to your Maldives tour.
The day is at your leisure. Get some wonderful photographs clicked to cherish this trip for a lifetime.
Day 4: Departure.
You will be transferred to the airport via speedboat/seaplane. Let us know how you enjoyed this Maldives packages from India.
Prices for Maldives packages from India start from INR 7000 onwards per person per night depending on the season and availability. We recommend passengers to make an advance booking to enjoy the best deals.
We provide special rates for all leading hotels & resorts in this package for the Maldives.
Few of our top-selling resort brands in 3 stars, 4 star & 5-star categories:
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa
- Taj Hotels
- Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa
- Olhuveli Beach Resort & Spa
- The St. Regis
- W Retreat & Spa
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa
- Anantara resorts & spas
- Holiday Inn
- Fun Island Resort & Spa
- Adaaran Resorts Maldives
For special rates in any Maldives resort please write to us. Check the Inclusions Tab for inclusions and exclusions for this Maldives packages from India tour.
Maldives Package from India Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for the duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Maldives Package from India Cost Excludes:
- Any kind of tips
- Personal expenses
- Any kind of beverages
- Lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
- Any extras sites not indicated on above
- Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
- Travel Insurance
- Round trip Airfare (Given Separately )
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Maldives Package from India booking-
- Air Ticketing from India is not included but optional with additional charges
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will be as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
- No Booking or blocking of Hotels, airfare. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates
at the time of confirmation from your end.
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
- Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew
the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
Click to see Unforgettable Sri Lanka with the Maldives