London Tour + Scotland for 8 days –
London is full of glory and tradition. It is one of the busiest business hubs in the world. Scotland is full of delightful parks, incredible lakes and mountains.
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions” tab3=”Terms”] [tab id=”1″]
DAY 01 of London Tour: Arrival in London
Arrive at London Airport and transfers to London City Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 02 of London Tour: London: The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
After breakfast proceeds on Experience the essential introduction to London aboard the original hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. You’ll see all the magical sights of London in a comfortable and secure environment, above the crowds at street level aboard our open top buses.
Get a unique view of all the sights with full commentary provided. London Highlights Madame Tussauds; Piccadilly Circus; Leicester Square; Trafalgar Square; Downing Street; Big Ben and Parliament; London Eye; Covent Garden; St. Paul’s Cathedral; Tower Bridge; Tower of London; Shakespeare’s Globe Westminster Abbey; Buckingham Palace. Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 03 of London Tour: London: Tower of London and Skip the Line: Madame Tussauds London
After breakfast, proceed for Tower of London Tour: Discover nearly 1,000 years of its history as a royal palace and fortress, prison and place of execution, mint, arsenal, menagerie and jewel house.
Madame Tussauds London: Experience the glittering world of fame for a day with skip the line entry to Madame Tussauds interactive waxworks. Even better, by purchasing your ticket ahead of time you’ll jump the queue. Don’t waste time waiting in lines on vacation! Overnight at the Hotel
Day 04 of London Tour + Scotland: London to EDINBURGH – Ghosts and Ghouls Tour hosts and Ghouls Tour
After Breakfast straightaway proceeds to London Euston station by own to reach EDINBURGH WAVERLEY. It is 04 hours and 10 minutes train journey. Further, At evening proceed for Ghosts and Ghouls Tour. Come on a journey that will chill you to the bone as you discover the ghoulish and ghostly history of Edinburgh with this terrifying tour.
Grab your crucifix, garlic and holy water because you are about to come face-to-face with some of the most horrifying hags, grisly ghouls and spooky spectres in Edinburgh’s long and bloody history. Meet your eerie guide at gruesome Mercat Cross, wherein days have gone by criminals were tortured, beheaded and burnt at the stake while the bloodthirsty crowd jeered and cheered. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 05: EDINBURGH: Edinburgh City Sightseeing
After Breakfast Proceed for Edinburgh City Sightseeing: Capital of Scotland since the 15th Century, Edinburgh stands on seven hills creating the dramatic skyline of this lively cosmopolitan city. What better way to see this fantastic city than from the top of the City Sightseeing Tour Bus.
Marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock and hear about the attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle, see the Royal Mile which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyrood House and discover the fascinating history of this amazing city! Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 06: Edinburgh to Glasgow
After Breakfast proceeds to EDINBURGH WAVERLEY by own to reach Glasgow station. It is around appx. 1 hour and 10 minutes train journey. Check-in to the hotel Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 07: Glasgow
After Breakfast Proceed for Glasgow City Sightseeing. City Sightseeing shows you all the things to do in Glasgow, from excellent museums, art galleries and beautiful parks, there is something for all ages in this exciting Scottish city. In addition, our friendly pubs, welcoming cafes and bars, and lively night clubs help to make Glasgow one of the new preferred destinations for short breaks for the younger and older generations. Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 08: Departure Glasgow
Morning Breakfast. Check Out of and SIC transfer to Glasgow Airport for onward flight to your next Destination
London Tour + Scotland Inclusions
• Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
• Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
• Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
• Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
• Hotel & Transportation Taxes
• 3 night stay in London with Daily Breakfast
• London: The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
• Tower of London and Skip the Line: Madame Tussauds London
• London Arrival Airport Transfers
• 2 nights stay at Edinburgh Daily Breakfast
• EDINBURGH: Edinburgh City Sightseeing
• Ghosts and Ghouls Tour hosts and Ghouls Tour
• Daily Breakfast and 2 nights stay at Glasgow
• Glasgow Departure transfers
• And the City Sightseeing
London to Edinburgh train sector ticket
Edinburgh to Glasgow train sector ticket
[/tab] [tab id=”3″]
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this London Tour + Scotland booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages