Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Kerala itinerary for 6 days
DAY 01: Arrival / Kochi
Meet our representative on arrival at Kochi Airport. Later transfer to Kochi Hotel.
( Check-In time is between 1 PM to 2 PM )
Check into hotel. Afternoon relaxes at hotel Taj Malabar. Evening leave for Kochi city tour. Visit to
Marine Drive :
Marine Drive is a picturesque promenade in Kochi. It is built facing the backwaters and is a popular
hangout for the local populace. Marine Drive is also an economically thriving part of the city of Kochi. With
several shopping malls, it is as an important center of shopping activity in Kochi. The walkway has two
contemporarily constructed bridges, the Rainbow bridge, and the Chinese Fishing Net Bridge.
The view of the setting and rising sun over the sea mouth, and the gentle breeze from the Vembanad Lake has made
Marine Drive an important tourist destination in Kochi. Hundreds of people (both natives and tourists)
throng the walkway during the eve
DAY 02: Kochi
After breakfast relax at the hotel. Enjoy the Taj breakfast cruise. The fresh, cool air of the morning and the
expanse of water is yours for the taking! Guests can enjoy an invigorating morning cruise with a
breakfast of delicious hot preparations aboard a private yacht. A wonderful way to start the day, in
the lap of luxury.
Later leave for Kochi sightseeing.
Fort Kochi situated on the Fort Kochi/Mattancherry peninsula is the historical part of the city and home
too many tourist attractions, such as the cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, the Mattancherry Palace and
the Santa Cruz Basilica.
Mattancherry Palace, front side :
Mattancherry Palace, also known as the Dutch Palace, in Mattancherry, Kochi, features Kerala murals
depicting Hindu temple art, portraits, and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi. Mattancherry Palace with its
medieval charm is situated at Palace Road, Mattancherry, Kochi. It was built by the Portuguese and
presented to Veera Kerala Varma (1537–65), Raja of Kochi, in 1555 AD. The palace is a quadrangular
structure built in Nālukettu style, the traditional Kerala style of architecture, with a courtyard in the middle.
In the courtyard there stands a small temple dedicated to ‘Pazhayannur Bhagavati’, the protective
goddess of the Kochi royal family. There are two more temples on either side of the Palace, one
dedicated to Lord Krishna and the other to Lord Siva. Certain elements of architecture, as for example the
nature of its arches and the proportion of its chambers are indicative of European influence in basic
Later explore rest part of Kochi city & day free for local shopping.
Later transfer to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
DAY 03 of Kerala Itinerary for 6 days: Kochi / Munnar
After breakfast checkout & proceed to Munnar ( 4 – 5 hrs drive )
Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams small waterfalls ( during monsoon only), Rubber, Pepper
cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests, God has blessed his own country with incomparable
beauty. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening at leisure & overnight stay in Munnar Hotel.
DAY 04 of Kerala itinerary for 6 days: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast leave for a full day sightseeing. Munnar is a nature lover’s paradise with endless
tea gardens lakes on western ghat hills; basically it is a tea town. covering – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo
Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai – offering a spectacular view, Eravikulam Wildlife
sanctuary, home of Nilgiri Thar ( very rare mountain goat), considering the ecological faunal, floral, geomorphological and zoological significant & Tea Plantation. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05 of Kerala Itinerary for 6 days: Munnar / Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out & proceed to Kumarakom. ( 5 hours drive )
On arrival check into Zuri hotels & resorts. Evening visit to Kumarakom bird sanctuary or enjoy sunset
Later transfer to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
DAY 06: Departure
After breakfast, check out & proceed to Kochi Airport for onward journey. ( 2 hours drive )
End of Kerala itinerary for 6 days Tour
Kerala itinerary for 6 days Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Kerala itinerary for 6 days booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Kerala 5 NIGHTS with Marari Beach