[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions”]
Kathmandu Trip 2 nights Kathmandu, 2 nights Chitwan, 2 nights Pokhara and 1 night Nagarkot by surface
In Nepal, you can discover a delightful blend of amazing snow-capped mountains, exciting wildlife, temples, monasteries, and stupas.
Day 01 – Kathmandu
Meeting at the airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is, in fact, two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 of Kathmandu Trip – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit to the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of the Hindu faith. The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’ list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images, and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”.
We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken to take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: It’s an architectural centre point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur.
Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee centre, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colourful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 06 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 3 – Kathmandu/ Chitwan
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 05 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia’s premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species.
On the way, you have an option at an extra cost of doing the river rafting ( Inr. 2000 per person if required ) or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins ( Inr. 500 per person for the cable car tickets if required ). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 of Kathmandu Trip – Chitwan
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also, experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 – Chitwan/ Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 of Kathmandu Trip – Pokhara
This morning you will go for an excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 km from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest viewpoint for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top of Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back.
From Sarangkot, in the northern direction, we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. In the southern direction, the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple, Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Apart from the peace and tranquillity that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offer a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence, a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara.
During the summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at the hotel. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 07 – Pokhara/ Nagarkot
Drive back to Kathmandu (taking the ring road) continuing the drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot has situated 35 km around 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 of Kathmandu Trip – Nagarkot/ Airport
Drive straight to the international airport which is 1.5 hours drive approx from Nagarkot to board your flight for onward journey.
Cost based on the Kathmandu Trip will be as follows Valid till September 2020:
|No of pax||5-star Luxury||5 star||4-star Deluxe||4 star Standard||3 star||Budget|
|Cost Per Person||(BB)||(BB)||( BB)||(BB)||(BB)||(BB)|
|2 pax on twin share||64185||54385||50975||45575||43095||40825|
|4 pax using a car on twin share||53095||43295||39875||34475||30995||29775|
|4 pax using Scorpio on twin share||61475||51625||48185||42775||40375||38175|
|6 pax on twin share||56785||46995||43575||38175||35695||33475|
|8 pax on twin share||54675||44885||41475||36075||33575||31375|
|Adult with an extra bed||41995||32225||28785||23375||20925||18675|
|Child below 10 yrs with extra bed||23195||16425||16995||13475||10802||10925|
|Child below 10 yrs without extra bed||13825||10895||10695||9575||8925||8425|
|Supplement MAP plan
( 05 dinners Per adult/child)
|Single room ( 1 pax travelling alone)||136825||122075||97185||85675||80775||76225|
|Single room ( 1 pax travelling with others)||74465||59675||52825||41375||36385||31865|
***Additional 05% GST on the total billing***
Properties envisaged: Using Base Category rooms at respective properties unless specified
(Some hotels have Deluxe rooms as base Category)
|5 Star Luxury||Hyatt Regency / Marriott / Gokarna Forest Resort/ Similar|
|Fishtail Lodge / Heritage Suites& Spa/ Temple Tree / Similar||Green Park Resort / Similar||
Club Himalaya – Deluxe rooms / Similar
|5 Star||Annapurna /Radisson / Soaltee Crowne Plaza Yak & Yeti / Similar||Atithi Resort/ Bodhi Suites & Spa / Shangrila Village / Waterfront Resort / Similar||
Tigerland Resort / Landmark Forest Resort/ Jungle Villa / Temple Tiger / Similar
Club Himalaya – Standard rooms / Similar
4 Star DLX
|Vivanta Kathmandu–(Deluxe room)/Shambala/Ambassador /Mulberry / Similar||Atithi Resort /Bodhi Suites & Spa /Shangrila Village Resort /Waterfront Resort /Similar||
Tigerland Resort /Landmark Forest Resort/Jungle Villa /Temple Tiger /Similar
Himalayan Villa /Fort Resort /Similar
4 Star STD
Tibet International /Landmark /Hotel Grand /Fairfield By Marriott /Vivanta Kathmandu – Superior Twin bedded rooms ( Corner rooms of the hotel ) /Similar
Batika /Da Yatra Courtyard /Kuti Resort /Landmark /Tuki Resort (Deluxe room) /Similar
Chitwan Adventure Resort /Rhino Residency Resort /Chitwan Paradise Resort / Similar
Himalayan Villa /Fort Resort /Similar
|3 Star||Amadablam /Mirage Lords Inn /Vaishali /Manang /Similar||Lake Paradise /Peace Plaza /Hotel Portland /Tuki Resort ( Standard room ) /Similar||
Chitwan Adventure Resort /Rhino Residency Resort /Chitwan ParadiseResort/Similar
|Himalayan Villa /Fort Resort /Similar|
|Budget||Royal Suite/Temple Inn /similar||
Hotel Romantica /Hotel Asia /Hotel Golden Gate /Similar
|Chitwan Adventure Resort /Rhino Residency Resort /Chitwan Paradise Resort / Similar||Valley View /similar|
Please Note: Kathmandu Trip
• YAK AND YETI does not provide free WIFI
• HOTEL MARRIOT BY FAIR FIELD does not provide an extra bed
• Vivanta Kathmandu does not provide extra bed in the Superior and Deluxe rooms
Car: Ford / Fiat / Manza /Similar : (only 4 Heads are allowed and the car does not have any overhead carrier )
5 – 6 Adults: Scorpio / similar
7 – 12 adults: Toyota “Hiace” Van having 14 seats
(Please note that an entrance fee of INR 180 per person will be payable directly by the clients while visiting Nagarkot).
Hand- Phone SIM card:
• Upon arrival in Kathmandu at the International Airport better known as “Tribhuwan International Airport”.
• After collecting your baggage there are Two Telephone companies known as “NCell & NTC ( Nepal Telecommunication).
• They have a Stall each. One Passport size photo and a copy of the passport will be required.
• One can purchase a Sim.
• Activation time is 10 mins on average.
• Cost is INR 150 per Sim which can be topped off as per requirement.
• It will be a 3G card.
• We are not in a position to take out the Sim in advance.
• Above is subject to change as per the Telecommunication Regulations
Please note :
• Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of booking is only based on written communication.
• The vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
• No additional running for shopping/lunches/dinners/ additional sightseeing etc. will be allowed.
• The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
• The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
• The rates will not stand good for any other nationality, OCI and PIO card is not valid in Nepal and cannot be used as an identification by any Nationals.
Hotel Check-in Time: 1500 hrs
Hotel Check-out Time: 1100 hrs
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of INR 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact, any denomination above INR 100 notes are not valid in Nepal (INR 100 notes and below are accepted). The maximum amount of Indian Currency one can carry is INR. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.
Kathmandu Trip Package Inclusions:
• 02 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
• 02 Nights accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
• 01 Night accommodation in Nagarkot with Breakfast
• 02 Airport transfers by an a/c vehicle exclusively
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu & Pokhara by an a/c vehicle exclusively (Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
• Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees ( Elephant safari is the highlight which is included, jeep safari not included )
• Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by an A/c vehicle exclusively
• Presently applicable hotel taxes.
Kathmandu Trip Package Exclusions:
• Services other than specified.
• Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
• Guide during the sightseeing
• Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
• Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
• A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years, the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this is checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt of India changes the regulations.
Also see, 4 Days Kathmandu Tour Package