Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Iceland Tour Package + Scandinavian tour –
Scandinavia attracts flattering cities, isolated forests, magnificent aurora, and fabulous festivals. Iceland is a popular travel destination for nature lovers.
Duration: 12 Nights / 13 Days
Day 1: Flight to Stockholm/ stay
On arrival in Stockholm – the Capital of Scandinavia you are transferred to your hotel.
Spend the time at your own leisure to discover Stockholm – the Capital of Scandinavia. Stockholm is full of shopping streets and houses exclusive brand names as Lindex, H&M, Åhlens, Ikea, etc.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Stockholm sightseeing
Morning Breakfast at the hotel. Experience Stockholm on your Cruise with Red Buses Hop-On Hop-Off by bus. We will meet you in the port upon arrival and all departures pass by the port. Your ticket is valid all day. The tour has conveniently located stops near The Royal Palace, The Vasa Museum, City Hall, Old Town, Ice Bar and many many more must-sees around the city. All passengers receive new earphones the first time they use their tickets. Departures every 15 – 20 minutes from the time you disembark the ship until 6 pm.
1. Central Station || 2. Gallerian || 3. Gustav Adolfs Torg/The Royal Opera House || 4. Old Town || 5. Slussen (The Lock) || 6. Fjällgatan || 7. Viking Line and Cruise Berth S167 || 8. Skeppsbron || 9. Royal Palace || 10. Kungsträdgården || 11. Nybroplan/Dramatic Theatre || 12. Stryrmansgatan || 13. Vasa Museum || 14. Gröna Lund, Skansen & ABBA The Museum || 15. Nordiska Museum || 16. Karlaplan || 17. Stureplan || 18. Concert hall || 19. City Terminal || 20. Rådhuset || 21. City Hall.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Stockholm – Evening cruise to Helsinki
Morning is free to explore the city on your own. The taxi will transfer you from the hotel to the cruise harbour. The cruise terminal from where the ship for Helsinki an own inside cabin with breakfast will be booked.
Overnight at the Cruise / Ferry.
Day 4: Arrival in Helsinki- Sightseeing
After buffet breakfast on board, arrive in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Check-in to the hotel.
See Helsinki, the lively Finish capital, at your leisure on a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour! With 18 tour stops along the route, passengers can hop-on and off as they please to explore Helsinki at their own pace. If you’d prefer, stay on the tour for the full duration – approximately 90 minutes – and enjoy panoramic views from our open-top deck! The tour stops along the route include:
1. Senate Square/ Helsinki City Museum || 2. Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum || 3. Cafe Ursula/ Kaivopuisto Park || 4. Compass Square || 5. Eira || 6. Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop in use only on certain cruise ship days) || 7. Löyly || 8. Flea Market/ Bulevardi/ Sinebrychoff Art Museum || 9. Swedish Theater/ Design Museum/ Museum of Finnish Architecture ||
10. Market Square (Departure point for Beautiful Canal Route) || 11. Kiasma/ Helsinki Art Museum/ Amos Rex / Central Railway Station || 12. Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) || 13. Sibelius Monument || 14. Olympic Stadium (under renovation, will open 2019-2020) || 15. National Opera/ Linnanmäki/ Töölönlahti Bay || 16. National Museum/ Parliament House/ Helsinki Music Center || 17. Ateneum Art Museum/ Central Railway Station || 18. Botanic Garden.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5: Helsinki to Reykjavik by Flight
After breakfast board your flight to Reykjavik. Evening at leisure.
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 06: Iceland – Whale watching and Reykjavik Sightseeing
Reykjavik Sightseeing: On a comfortable double-decker bus, passengers can hop-on and off an unlimited number of times within the given time period, creating a sightseeing adventure to their own schedule. The tour covers the city’s most popular locations, including the Old Harbour, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall, Laugardalur Valley and much more! Enjoy panoramic views of Reykjavik from the open-top deck, and learn all about the city’s culture and history from the informative audio tour commentary provided in 8 language
Whale watching: Set off in search of minke whales, humpbacks and more on this whale-watching cruise from Reykjavik. Pull-on a pair of provided coveralls and then stay on the lookout for harbour porpoises, white-beaked dolphins and whales as you cut through the still waters of Faxaflói Bay. Throughout your cruise, listen to the knowledgeable guide’s insightful commentary, and have your camera ready to capture Reykjavik’s native marine life in the wild.
Choose from a 3.5-hour cruise or an express 2.5-hour high-speed boat version — perfect if you’re short on time. Please note that the 3-3.5 hour cruise sails at 9:00, 13:00 and 17:00. The 2-2.5 hour cruise sails at 10:00, 14:00 and 21:00. Please note that the departure times depend on the time of year.
Choose from a leisurely 3.5-hour cruise or an express 2.5-hour high-speed boat version, and then make your own way to Reykjavik’s Old Harbor, where you’ll board your luxurious, whale-watching boat. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 7: Reykjavik – Blue Lagoon tour
This Blue Lagoon tour takes you from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon where you can relax and soak in the soothing, milky blue waters, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery. Fed by geothermal seawater from deep under the lava, the Blue Lagoon holds a staggering six million litres of milky blue seawater which is the equivalent of three Olympic size swimming pools! The flow is tremendous entirely renewing the lagoon every 40 hours. If you really want to pamper yourself, you can enjoy a range of luxurious massages, either in the Blue Lagoon itself or in their world-class spa. Return to hotel for overnight stay
Day 8: Reykjavik to Oslo Flight
Check out from the Reykjavik to proceed the Oslo.
Arrive in Oslo, the port town of Oslo is the capital of Norway. Proceed to the Hotel. Oslo celebrated its 1000 year anniversary in the year 2000. Until 1814, it was known as Christiania after the Danish-Norwegian king. The city is beautifully situated at the head of Oslo Fjord surrounded by forested ridges, and this very location gives Oslo unexpected qualities for a national capital. The day is free for leisure.
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 9: Oslo
After Breakfast Tour departs from the departure point. Start the Oslo tour which allows you to see all of Oslo’s main attractions, for instance, the Royal Palace, the City Hall, the Akershus fortress. Spend some time on the controversial Vigeland Sculpture Park. Spend the evening at Karl Johan street.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 10: Oslo to Copenhagen
Morning is free for own time. A taxi will transfer you from the hotel to the cruise harbour, board the cruise to Copenhagen for the wonderful cruise on the North Sea and night long party. Your own inside cabins with washroom will be booked with breakfast. Overnight at the Cruise/ Ferry.
Day 11: Copenhagen
Arrival at Copenhagen and proceed to your hotel. You will be provided with a voucher for hop on hop off bus tour which is valid for 24 hours. The tour passes by the Tivoli Gardens and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. The tour drives through the colourful canal district and past the National Museum, by Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament. The trip continues on to the old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you can see the Royal Theatre, world-famous for its Royal Ballet. You will also go past the colourful harbour district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace – Winter residence of the Royal Family.
Here you have the opportunity to see the changing of the Guard. This may be followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by H. C. Andersen’s fairytale. During the tour, you pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen as well as passing by Rosenborg Castle, where the Crown Jewels are protected by the Royal Guard.
Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 12: Copenhagen – Castle tour of North Sealand
After Breakfast, start for your tour
Tour Description: We travel up the coast road to Rungsted and then through the Danish countryside to Hillerød, where we visit Frderiksborg Castle. The castle is a 10-minute walk from the bus parking area.
After Frederiksborg Castle we drive to Fredensborg Palace, which is still a Royal residence, for a photo stop. It was named Fredensborg, or Peace Palace, in English, to celebrate the signing of the peace treaty between Denmark and Sweden.
The last stop on our tour is in Helsingør, which is known as Elsinor in English. There you can visit the ramparts of Kronborg, Hamlet’s Castle, which dates back to 1585. You could also take a walk through the historic city of Helsingør, where you will find many half-timbered buildings and a Cathedral that dates back to the 1200s.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 13: Departure from Copenhagen
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. This is the last day of your vacation.
|Stockholm||Scandic Victoria Tower||26-Sep||28-Sep||02 Nights|
|Helsinki||Scandic Continental||29-Sep||30-Sep||01 Night|
|Reykjavik||Metropolitan (No Breakfast)||30-Sep||03-Oct||03 Nights|
|Oslo||Park Inn By Radisson Oslo||03-Oct||05-Oct||02 Nights|
|Copenhagen||Hotel Astoria||06-Oct||08-Oct||02 Nights|
Rs. 1,59,000 per person for the entire package
Additional 5% GST will be applicable on total billing
1. Hotels advised are our suggestions only; we are not responsible for individual client’s preferences, please check the hotel before finalizing the booking.
2. As its CUSTOMIZE packages, due to the flexible airfare, rates are subject to change as per the final dates.
3. This is a DYNAMIC rate: Based on demand from all over the world, hotels increase the rates without prior notice. The client will have to accept the rates available at the time of booking.
4. Also, I would like to share that the rates offered above is valid for the AS OF NOW, please note that no space has been blocked and the above offer is subject on availability upon confirmation.
5. Please note that the Hotel pick and drop off transfers are not included for the departure point of sightseeing, train station, cruise or ferry terminal. (unless specified)
Clients have to reach Departure points/train station/cruise – ferry terminal to and from the hotel by their own. (unless specified)
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
• All confirmed bookings are subject to cancellation terms
• Cancellation of REFUNDABLE BOOKING: Cancellation or Amendment charges as 20% management fees will be charged on total package cost + Hotel Cancellation charges + Supplier cancellation charges will be applicable
• Cancellation of NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING: 100% PACKAGE COST WILL BE CHARGED for ANY KIND OF CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT
• After confirmation of the itinerary, one amendment by the client is permitted at no service charge. Second and subsequent amendments may incur a 10 USD as a service fee per CHANGES.
Terms & Conditions:
• Booking and reservations are subject to availability until confirmation.
• Prices are subject to changes and availability until client confirmation and payment.
• Please note that we reserve the right to amend our quotation should any of the quoted services be unavailable at the time of booking.
• Payment to be made in INR as per the rate of exchange applicable on the day of final payment.
• Rate of exchange will be based on our bank rate.
• Hotels in the quotation are suggestions only, kindly check if your requirements are met before confirmation.
• Booking vouchers, confirmations, and receipts will not be sent until the payment reflects in our bank account.
• Standard SIC (seat in coach) transfers time 08 AM TO 6 PM unless specified.
• Standard International Check-in time is 2:00 PM/3: 00 PM and check-out time are at 10:00 AM/12: 00 PM depending on the hotel policy.
• Early check-in, late checkout, and room preferences are strictly subject with the hotel at the time of check-in and we cannot guarantee the same; we can only put in a request at the time of booking which is subject to hotel’s decision.
• No services will be confirmed with quotation until confirmation and payment.
• Clients are expected to make a refundable credit card swipe or deposit cash to the hotel upon check-in as a security deposit. The refundable amount will be set by the hotel.
• All types of City Taxes/ Resort Fees will be payable by Guest directly at the Hotel if applicable to your destination.
• No refunds for any unutilized services.
• Any issues which are bought to our notice later than 7 days after the trip will not be entertained.
• The voucher covers only those taxes which are included in the booking price (if included), all various other applicable taxes need to be settled directly by the guest
• Clients are expected to cooperate with any emergency changes in the itinerary due to unsuitable weather, natural calamities, political issues, or other unseen troubles.
• We are not responsible for missed transfers or tours if the passenger is not present on time.
• Cancellation charges are applicable if the booking is cancelled after reconfirmation due to any reason
• Hotel’s services like room service, meals or any other features are all as per the hotel standards and we are not responsible for the same.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during your journey.
• Any change in no. of passengers, duration, and dates of travel will attract re-quote.
• Expenses of any services not included in your package won’t be borne by us.
Accommodation with Breakfast (Unless specified)
Transfers / Ferry Tickets / Flights
• Transfers from Stockholm APT to hotel
• Taxi Transfers from Stockholm Hotel to Cruise Harbour
• Transfers from Helsinki Cruise Harbor to Hotel
• Transfers from Helsinki hotel to Reykjavik
• Helsinki to Reykjavik Flight
• Transfers from Reykjavik Airport to Hotel
• Transfers from Reykjavik Hotel to Airport
• Reykjavik to Oslo Flight
• Transfers from Oslo Airport to hotel
• Taxi Transfers from Oslo Hotel to Cruise Harbour
• Oslo to Copenhagen by Ferry
• Transfers from Copenhagen Cruise Harbor to Hotel
• Departure from Copenhagen
• Stockholm sightseeing
• Stockholm – Evening cruise to Helsinki
• Helsinki- Sightseeing
• Iceland – Whale watching and Reykjavik Sightseeing
• Reykjavik – Blue Lagoon tour
• Oslo Sightseeing
• Copenhagen Sightseeing
• Copenhagen – Castle tour of North Sealand
All Room Applicable Taxes
The Above Cost Excludes:
• Any kind of tips, beverages or personal expenses
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated above
• Personal expenses
• Entry fees
• Things did not mention in the Inclusions or itinerary
• Visa Fees
• Return Airfare
• City Tax [You have to pay locally – If any]
• Travel Insurance
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Optional Sightseeing
• Additional 5% GST
Click to see other tour packages