Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
DESTINATION COVERED: ASSAM- ARUNACHAL- MEGHALAYA
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Mid Sep-May
DURATION: 10 Nights/ 11 Days
DAY 01: Guwahati (ASSAM)
Arrival at Guwahati drive to the hotel, check-in, and overnight stay.
DAY 02: Guwahati – Bhalukpong (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Bhalukpong (240 km / 05 hrs drive approx). Check-in Hotel. Overnight.
DAY 03: Bhalukpong– Dirang (ASSAM – ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Dirang (180 km / 08 hrs) reach Dirang and visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village. Check into the hotel and overnight at Dirang.
DAY 04: Dirang – Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Tawang (160 km / 08 hrs), en route you will visit Sella Pass and Sella Lake situated at an altitude of 13476 ft. Also visit Jaswant Ghar and before reaching Tawang visit the Nunarang fall. Reach Tawang and check into Hotel. Evening at leisure.Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 05: Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast visit Tawang Monastery, Also visit Urgelling Monastery – the birthplace of Sixth Dalia Lama. Ani Gompa, after a late lunch and refreshment, visits Tawang War Memorial and evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 06: Tawang – Bomdila (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
After breakfast drive to Bomdila (180 km/ 07 hrs approx) en-route visit Nuranang Falls at Jang and GRL Monastery (Upper Gompa). Overnight stay at Bomdila.
DAY 07: Bomdila – Tezpur (ARUNACHAL – ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Tezpur (160 km/ 06 hrs approx). If time permits, visit Mahabhairab Temple, Agnigarh & local market Overnight in Hotel
DAY 08: Tezpur – Shillong (ASSAM – MEGHALAYA)
After breakfast drive to Shillong (290 km / 7 hrs drive approx). Check-in at the hotel en route Barapani (Umium Lake). Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 09: Shillong – Cherrapunjee- Shillong (MEGHALAYA)
After breakfast, you will be traveling to Cherrapunjee (60 km/ 02 hrs approx one way) – the wettest place on the earth. En-route visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak – to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Cherrapunjee visit – Mawsmai Cave, Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park, Koh Ramah. Drive back to Shillong for an overnight halt.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are active in monsoon season only.
DAY 10: Shillong – Mawllynong –Dawki – Shillong (MEGHAYALA)
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong (110 kms/3 ½ hrs drive) Visit the Living Root Bridge. It is a 53 ft long bridge. Locally known as ‘Jingkieng Deingjri’ which means ‘bridge of the rubber tree,’ this bridge is remarkable in that it is more than 100 years old. Then drive to Dawki (India – Bangladesh Border). Late afternoon drive back to Shillong.Overnight in Shillong.
Note: It is advisable to carry have packed lunch to Mwallynong.
DAY 11: Shillong – Guwahati (MEGHALAYA – ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport (140 kms/04 hrs drive approx) for onward journey.
TOUR COST :
|No of Pax||
RATE PER PERSON (IN INR)
|For 02 Pax: Price per person
(Using 01 Innova)
|49400/-||53700/-||57800/-||70000/-||01 Double/twin rooms|
|For 04 Pax: Price person
(Using 01 Innova)
|33800/-||38200/-||42200/-||54500/-||02 Double/twin rooms|
|For 06 Pax: Price per person
(using 01 Tempo Traveller)
|35600/-||40000/-||44000/-||56300/-||03 Double/Twin rooms|
|Extra Bed/ mattress (Adult/ child)||7800/-||9800/-||13500/-||15000/-||——————|
|Child No Bed||5000/-||5000/-||5300/-||12600/-||——————|
NOTE & IMPORTANT
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh, Bhalukpong are non-star category.
- Guests with an adventurous mind should travel Arunachal Pradesh.
- Room heaters may not work in all places due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region, there is no relevance between the distance and time traveling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection do not work in those regions.
- Credit Cards /Traveler’s cheque is not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- Tours to Arunachal Pradesh are not recommended for guests who have Heart /Asthma and Knee stress/ problem.
- Woolen clothes, the jacket is advisable to carry.
- For a comfortable journey we advise carrying limited luggage.
Note: All Indian Nationals require Inner Line Permit to visit Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh. To procure ILP permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof issued by Govt. of India (Not accepted doc is PAN card), childbirth certificate or School Identity card and 03 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 03-04 official days to process the permit; All photocopy documents need to self-attested.
|Bomdila||Hotel Lungta/Tsepal Yangjom|
|Tawang||Taktsang, Zax Star, Ugyenling/ Pema|
|Dirang||Hotel Pemaling / Samdrupling|
|Shillong||ICSSR NEHU Guest House/ or Similar||Landmark Hills/Hotel Orchid Annex/ The Majestic Hotel||Polo Towers/ Poinisuk/ Centre Point||Ri Kynjai/Tripura Castle|
|Guwahati||Uttam Guesthouse / Hotel Rialto||Hotel Courtyard||Hotel Mayflower/ Rajdhani Regency||Kiranshree/ Dynasty|
- Meet and greet upon arrival.
- Accommodation for 6 Nights
- 10 breakfasts each
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary only ( vehicle not at disposal ).
- Inner line Permit for Arunachal Pradesh.
- GST @ 5 % as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip, etc.
- Expenses incurred due to changes in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest, etc. In such cases, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.