Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Central Europe tour packages from India 9 days –
Europe is known for its variety, delightful architecture and spectacular elegance.
Day 1 of Central Europe Tour: Arrival in Budapest
Arrival in Budapest and Transfers to your hotel. Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free
Optional suggested activities: Budapest River Cruise. Enjoy a relaxing night out in Budapest with this scenic Danube River cruise or Hungarian Folklore show.
Day 2 of Central Europe Tour: Budapest
After breakfast proceeds to Budapest City Tour: Your travels will take you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge; show you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion and much more. Evening at leisure Optional suggested activities Gellért thermal Spa or Hungarian wine tour
Day 3 of Central Europe Tour: Budapest – Vienna [Duration: 2 hours 26 mins]
After breakfast check-out, transfer to the Station and departure to the Vienna. Check-in and rest of the day – at leisure or optional suggested activity: River Cruise (depends on the schedule of arrival).
Day 4 of Central Europe Tour: Vienna
After breakfast proceeds to Half day Vienna City Tour including Schonbrunn Palace and other historical sights the Ringstrasse, the Museums Quartier, the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence),
the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater, Opera house and many more…
Day 5 of Central Europe Tour: Vienna
After breakfast Half day tour Vienna Woods: Passing the Roman City of Baden, the romantic valley Helenental to the former Mayerling hunting lodge and Abbey, Europe’s biggest underground lake awaits you. By boat, we travel through the mystically lighted galleries. The green shimmering water and the rough stone walls add to the very special atmosphere.
Day 6: Vienna – Prague[Duration: 5 hours 07 mins]
After breakfast check-out, transfer to departure to Prague. On arrival point transfer to the hotel. Optional recommendation Prague River Cruise. Many famous Prague attractions border the river and as we journey upstream, passing under the Charles Bridge, guests enjoy unique views of the city with the Old Town, Lesser Town, view Prague Castle, the National Theatre, the Vysehrad Fortress, and other well-known sights. Evening at leisure.
Day 7: Prague
After breakfast Half day Prague City Tour. The Prague Grand City Sightseeing Tour is very popular, providing a superb introduction to this beautiful city. This sightseeing excursion is part by coach, part on foot (as many of the most interesting areas of Prague are pedestrianized). Afternoon at leisure or Optional suggested activities, such as Black night theater.
Day 8: Prague
After breakfast proceeds to Kutna Hora, the wealth and prosperity that flowed from the mines led to a rich architectural development of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings. Evening at leisure or Folklore Show as optional.
Day 9 of Central Europe Tour: Prague
After breakfast check-out, transfer to the Airport for the return journey.
Central Europe Tour Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
- Airfare is optional
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Central Europe Tour booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Shopaholics Europe trip for 11 days