Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Canada Package (Vancouver) for 9 days –
Vancouver is one of the biggest cosmopolitan in West Canada. In Vancouver tour, you can notice amazing natural beauty, many public parks, mountains and water including hotels and restaurants.
Day 1 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Arrival transfer from YVR or Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Hotel.
Later in the afternoon, visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show to experience Canada like never before. FlyOver Canada is a breath-taking flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience (complete with wind, scents, and mist!). The special effects including wind, mist, and scents, combined with the chair’s motion, will make you feel like you’re truly soaring.
The complete FlyOver Canada experience lasts approximately 25 minutes. Your journey begins with Uplift, an inspiring audio-visual pre-show that gets you ready for the flight. Next, you will head to the boarding zone, where our flight guides will prepare you to embark on the Ultimate Flying Ride. The ride takes approximately 8 minutes.
Overnight in Vancouver
Day 2 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the tour for you. Ride and relax with our unique, guided commentary through Vancouver’s vibrant downtown. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including the sails of Canada Place and the bustling Robson Street shopping strip. Then soak in the view over Lions Gate Bridge as we venture to the adrenaline-pumping Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Next up are the sandy shores of English Bay on the west side of Stanley Park, then Granville Island and a scenic drive through historic Chinatown and Gastown. The tour includes admissions to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure.
Overnight in Vancouver
Day 3 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Rocky Mountaineer – Journey thru the Clouds from Vancouver to Jasper
This morning you have an early morning transfer from your hotel to Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station. Your train pulls out at 7:00 AM.
You will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC Interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River.
Lunch and Dinner will be served onboard your train.
Further, You will arrive at Kamloops around 4:00 PM and on arrival will be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 4 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Rocky Mountaineer – Journey thru the Clouds from Vancouver to Jasper
This morning, you will do an early morning check-out and will be transferred to Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station. Your train departs Kamloops at 7:00 AM.
Your rail adventure continues north and east to the Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Highlights include Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, Pyramid Falls, and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park.
Further, You will arrive at Jasper around 4:00 PM and will be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Jasper
Day 5 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Discover Jasper Tour
Discover all that Jasper has to offer during this 4-hour excursion covering the top natural attractions near town. During your trip, you’ll explore the towering limestone walls of Maligne Canyon during a walk to check out the waterfalls below, and gaze at the beautiful alpine waters at Maligne Lake and Medicine Lake. You’ll also have a chance to scout for local wildlife like sheep, elk, and bears that populates the area around Maligne Lake.
Immerse yourself in the stunning landscape of the Canadian Rockies during this 4-hour excursion near Jasper. Breathe in some fresh mountain air, and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife, as you experience some of the area’s top natural attractions. Start your outdoor exploration with pickup from select Jasper hotels at 8:30 am, continuing by coach for your sightseeing journey. Head to Maligne Canyon, a magnificent gorge where you’ll walk along the edge and cross two bridges offering dramatic views of the waterfalls down below. Continue to
Medicine Lake, a relatively shallow body of water fed by nearby glaciers. You’ll enjoy fantastic vistas of the nearby Colin and Queen Elizabeth mountain ranges in your field of view. Then proceed to stunning Maligne Lake, where you’ll take in more incredible views of the three nearby glaciers and the much-photographed Spirit Island. Make sure to watch for wildlife during your stop at the lake, as the surrounding valley is home to a variety of moose, bighorn sheep, deer, and bears. Osprey, eagles and a pack of wolves are known to inhabit the area as well. Finish yourtrip with a drop-off back at your Jasper hotel.
Overnight at Jasper
Day 6 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Icefield Parkway Tour from Jasper to Lake Louise with visits to the Columbia Icefields, and admissions to the Ice Explorer and Lunch
The Jasper Lake Louise Banff tour is the ultimate way to experience the biggest and best the Canadian Rockies has to offer! This one-way journey to Lake Louise or Banff will take you past sweeping glaciers, immense waterfalls and shimmering mountain lakes. Your interpretive tour guide will share stories and explain more about the geographical and historical significance of the region as you travel this world-famous Icefields Parkway. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Athabasca Falls, the Weeping Wall, Bow Lake, and the Crowfoot Glacier.
You will also make a stop at the Columbia Icefields Centre where you will have approximately 4 hours to take part in the Glacier Adventure tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and/or explore the Glacier Skywalk overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibit at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short guided walk to a scenic viewpoint.
Our knowledgeable tour guides live and play in Banff, Lake Louise, and Jasper and particularly enjoy sharing their experiences and love of the area. Our small personalized group sizes, with limits of a maximum of 26 people per vehicle will ensure this tour the highlight of your Rocky Mountain adventure! Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure Combo included.
Lunch is included.
Overnight in Lake Louise
Day 7 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Enjoy the day free to do your own touring of Lake Louise. Alternatively, check with the DMCi Team for suggestions for tours in Lake Louise.
Late afternoon transfer by shuttle to your hotel in Banff.
Overnight in Banff
Day 8 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Discover Banff Tour including admissions to Banff Gondola
This 4-hour tour of the spectacular natural landscape surrounding the city of Banff is the perfect introduction to this famous Canadian resort town and Banff National Park. Begin your tour with hotel pickup, and then proceed along Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, Mount Rundle, Cascade Mountain, and Bow Falls. Along the way, you’ll also have a chance to view the hoodoos, a series of interesting rock pillars shaped by countless years of wind and water.
From there, make an ascent to the top of Sulphur Mountain aboard the Banff Gondola, which ferries passengers to the peak of the 7,486-foot (2,281-meter) mountain. Snap a few photos, and then head back down the mountain for drop-off at your hotel.
Day 9 of Canada Package (Vancouver)
Transferred by Airport Shuttle from Banff to YYC Airport
Canada Package (Vancouver) price includes: –
- 8-Nights’ Accommodation
( Vancouver – 2 nights | RMR – Kamloops – 1 night | Jasper – 2 nights | Lake Louise – 1 night | Banff – 2 nights)
- Daily Breakfast
- Break & Lunch abroad Rocky Mountaineer
- Arrival transfer from Airport or Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Hotel in downtown Vancouver – Private
- Departure transfer from Hotel in Vancouver to Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station in Vancouver – Private
- Arrival & Departure from RMR Station to Hotel and back in Kamloops – SIC
- Arrival transfer by shuttle from Rocky Mountaineer Rail Station to the hotel in Jasper – SIC
- Inter-resort tour transfer from Jasper to Lake Louise – SIC
- Inter-resort transfer from Lake Louise to Banff – SIC
- Departure Transfer from hotel in Banff to YYC Airport – SIC
- Rocky Mountaineer – Journey through the Clouds from Vancouver to Jasper with an overnight in Kamloops – SilverLeaf
- Tours & Admissions (includes hotel pick up)
- Fly Over Canada Admissions (transfers not included)
- Operates Daily from 10 AM to 9 PM. December 24 – operates 10:00 am to 6:00 PM. Closed on December 25.
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge – SIC
- Discover Jasper Tour
- Icefield Parkway Tour from Jasper to Lake Louise with visits to the Columbia Icefields, and admissions to the Ice Explorer & Lunch
- Discover Banff Tour with Banff Gondola Tour
Canada Package (Vancouver) Price does not include: –
- Transfers to and from FlyOver Canada
- Transfer from hotel in Vancouver to the Tour Coach departure point
- Bottled Water on coaches and in hotel rooms
- Telephone calls, Laundry, and other expenses
- Travel Insurance – recommended. We request Tour Operator to secure a signed Waiver in the event client declines your offer to sell Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses
- Baggage Handling
- Gratuities – expected by Bell Staff, Tour Coach Drivers, Guides, etc.
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Canada Package (Vancouver) booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see 6 Nights / 7 Days Canada East Coast