Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Bhutan tour package for 6 days –
Crisp Mountains, natural scenery and wealthy culture will make Bhutan tour valuable.
Destinations Covered: Thimphu 2N – Wangdue / Punakha 1N – Paro 2N
Day 01 of Bhutan Tour Package: Paro Airport – Thimphu
(Distance: 65 km. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Further in Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02 of Bhutan Tour Package: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue Sightseeing
(Distance: 77 km. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast straightaway drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.) to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952.
After that take a short and easy hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 04: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06 of Bhutan Tour Package: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
Bhutan Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for the duration of the tour.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers/sightseeing in non-A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
- Rates for Indian Nationals only
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion)
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Bhutan tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Bhutan Package for 7 days