Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Sikkim tour package for 9 days –
Sikkim is familiar for spirited Buddhist religious communities, sacred lakes, picturesque villages, flawless landscapes and high peaks located in the North East section on India.
(Gangtok 3N – Lachen 2N – Lachung 1N – Pelling 2N)
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 km / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 km one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03 of Sikkim Tour Package: Gangtok – Lachen (107 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachung check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 04: Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 05 of Sikkim Tour Package: Lachen – Lachung (45 km / 2 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive at Lachung & Check-in at your hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 06: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion – Gangtok
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik viewpoint. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 07: Gangtok – Pelling (150 km / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 08 of Sikkim Tour Package: Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for a full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In the afternoon start for 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 09 of Sikkim Tour Package: Pelling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (136 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from the hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Sikkim Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for the duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Sikkim tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged extra as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages