Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
7 days of Georgia tour package –
Georgia has so much to experience such as widen streams, beachside biking, mountain climbing, waterfalls, and natural wonders.
Day 1: Arrival to International Airport in Tbilisi – Transfer to the Hotel
Overnight in Tbilisi. After check in to the hotel, straightaway transfer for NIGHT TOUR in Tbilisi. Admire the panorama of the city, and walk through one of the most important colorful avenues with both modern and heritage constructions.
Day2 of Georgia Tour Package: Tbilisi/Mtskheta/kazbegi(B/D)
(Optional visit to Ananuri complex.)After Breakfast in the hotel, explore Mtskheta – one of the oldest cities in Georgia, as well as its first capital. After Mtskheta, we will continue the way to the kazbegi direction.
During this travel, we’ll see the Zhinvali reservoir (Tbilisi Ananuri will take 1.5-hour drive). Further travel to the Georgian Military Highway- a town of Stepansminda situated at the foot of the Mount Kazbegi – the most famous and picturesque mountain of Georgia. (Ananuri –Kazbegi 2 hours drive)
You can also stop at one of the famous mountain resort GUDAURI. Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 3 of Georgia Tour Package: Tbilisi- Borjomi (B/D)
Further proceed to Saphara Monastery one of the most interesting monuments of Georgian architecture, located just 15 kilometers South-East of Akhaltsikhe. The first records of Saphara date back to the 10th century and in the 1314th centuries, the monastery included 12 churches and chapels. The monastery is surrounded by a wall equipped with an observation tower and even has a fortress where people from neighboring villages used to hide during times of war. Saphara is still functioning today.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we will straightaway proceed to travel to the west. The famous Borjomi spa resort and mineral water springs await us. This place is known far beyond the borders of Georgia. We will make a city tour and visit the city park along with a cable car drive(depends on weather). Tbilisi – Borjomi is a 3 hours drive. After Lunch in restaurant proceed to Green Monastery from the 16th century. Later we visit a few meters away from the church, a two-story bell tower.
Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 4 of Georgia Tour Package: Tbilisi/Kutaisi/Batumi (B/D)
Further, At 08:00 Departure to BatumiBreakfast in the hotel
On the way, drive to the second largest city Kutaisi to Prometheus cave – Discovered in Imereti region in 1984, Prometheus Cave is one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes.
Later, Check-in Batumi Hotel
Overnight in Batumi
Day 5 of Georgia Tour Package: Batumi (B/D)
Batumi tour begins with the Seaside Park and the historic part. Streets of the Old Batumi are ornamented with nameless mythical creatures; we will continue our walk along the boulevard, which stretches along the entire coastline. You will have the opportunity to see Batumi Sea Port, Piazza, St. Nicholas Church, Drama Theatre,European Square, the statue of Medea (Colchian princess from Greek mythology), the Statue of Neptune, Alphabet Tower, moving statue of Ali and Nino, dancing and singing fountains with laser show and much more.
Later, At 17:00 – Dolphin show followed by dinner
Overnight in Batumi
Day 6 of Georgia Tour Package: Batumi – Tbilisi (B/D)
Departure to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi. Day at leisure.
Day 7 of Georgia Tour Package: Departure
Transfer to airport for departure
Georgia tour package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel and Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Georgia tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change certainly without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages