Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Barcelona Tour 2N + Madrid Tour 3N –
Barcelona is a delightful coastal city with grand architecture, great culture, and excellent dining. The capital of Spain, Madrid, is known for its affordable living, deluxe shopping, and delicious food.
Travel Validity: April to September 2019 || Travel Period: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 1 of Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour: Arrival in Barcelona. Overnight stay Barcelona
Arrival at Barcelona International Airport. Go to the water, light and sound show of the Magic Fountains of Montjuic. Overnight in Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
Visit two outstanding attractions on a day trip from Barcelona to Colonia Guell and Montserrat! Discover a lesser-known work of Antoni Gaudí – the crypt at Colonia Guell. Ride the rack railway to the top of Montserrat for wonderful views, and visit the mountain’s Benedictine monastery. This partially guided tour gives you plenty of time to spend at leisure at both attractions.
Day 3: Barcelona to Madrid (approx. 2h 30m Direct train)
Flamenco Show Torres Bermejas With Drink At Madrid – Optional
Day at leisure for your own time till evening. Enjoy a breathtaking evening at El Patio Sevillano watching a fantastic performance. Located in the center of Seville (next door to the Bullring La Maestranza), El Patio Sevillano offers both regulars and tourists a unique and friendly atmosphere. Singers, Guitarists, and Dancers share the experience to make you feel the art of “Flamenco”. They will introduce you to various flamenco styles through song, guitar, and dance. Those artists will make you feel the true passion of flamenco.
El Patio Sevillano is the point of reference among the Sevillian “tablaos” because of the quality of the show and the other services provided. You will also have the opportunity to taste the Spanish and local cuisine as there is a choice of the tapas menu, seafood paella and fish menu dinner (to be chosen at the time of booking). The menu includes a glass of wine and mineral water. Overnight in the hotel
Day 4: Best of Toledo Half Day Tour in Madrid
Spend a morning, afternoon or full day in Toledo, Spain’s medieval capital and a treasure trove of El Greco artworks. You’ll discover a glorious city filled with amazing medieval architecture, and take a walk into the past along its cobblestone alleyways.
Day 5 of Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour: Leisure in Madrid
After morning breakfast, the day is free for Leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Day 6 of Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour: Depart to Airport
After breakfast check out from Madrid and Transfers to Airport.
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Barcelona||ABBA RAMBLA 3*||2 Nights|
|Madrid||HOTEL HUSA PRINCESA 3*||3 Nights|
Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour Package Costing
|Madrid||HOTEL HUSA PRINCESA 3*|
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
Booking terms:- Air Ticketing
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
Cancellations:- Air Ticketing
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be traveling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. We will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour Cost Inclusions
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• 2 nights stay at Barcelona with daily Breakfast
• Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
• 2 nights stay at Madrid with Daily Breakfast
• Best of Toledo Half Day Tour in Madrid
• Departure Transfers from Hotel to Airport in Madrid
Barcelona Tour + Madrid Tour Cost Excludes:
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
Click to see other tour packages