Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Azerbaijan Tour Package (Baku) 5 days –
Azerbaijan is in the southern section of Caucasus. It shares crossroads between Asia and Europe. Azerbaijan consists of snow top mountains, natural awe, sparkling volcanoes, semitropical forests, and deserts.
Day 01 of Azerbaijan Tour Package: Arrival to Baku.
Meeting at the international airport transport to the hotel, including a co-sightseeing tour of the city. Tour will be along the central streets, green parks and the main attractions of the city by bus. Check in to the hotel. Leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Absheron peninsula and Old City
Breakfast in the hotel. We leave for a tour of the Absheron peninsula. The second-day tour is presented on the Absheron Peninsula, as well as the Temple of Fire Worshippers (Ateshgyah), oil wells, a castle in Ramana, Mountain with an eternal flame. Excursion to the ancient sites and castles of Absheron Peninsula dated XII-XIII centuries.
Tour to the Old City of Baku(IcheriSheher), the largest capital in the Transcaucasian region. Sightseeing tour of the town includes Shamakhy Gates, caravanserai, Maiden’s Tower, Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, Mosques, Carpet store. We suggest you walk along the boulevard. Baku Boulevard – one of the sights of Baku, a favorite vacation spot of Baku and guests. In 2009 it celebrated its 100 anniversary. The length of the park, amounting at the moment 16 kilometers, after general reconstruction will be 25 km.
Later, Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Gobustan and Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center
Breakfast in the hotel. Excursion to Gobustan. Located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the center of Baku, Azerbaijan on the west bank of the Caspian Sea. In 2007 Gobustan was declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of “outstanding universal value” for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora, and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects.
Further, Excursion to the Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center named after Heydar Aliyev. Heydar Aliyev Center is an area of 619000 square feet. The building complex in Baku on the draft Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid is known for its distinctive architecture. Centre named after Heydar Aliyev, the Azerbaijani leader. In the center, there are meeting rooms (auditorium), galleries and museums. The project will play an important role in the intellectual life of the city.
Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 of Azerbaijan Tour Package: Baku Ferris Wheel
Breakfast in the hotel
Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye. The wheel is 60 meters (200 ft) high and has 30 cabins, each is holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes
Boat trip in Venice:
“Little Venice” is a small town in Baku Boulevard and now was widen to 10.000 sq.m. Boats are provided for 4 people including the guide.
Excursion to the museum of modern Azerbaijan. The museum was built on the initiative of the First Lady of Azerbaijan, Mehriban Aliyeva and opened March 20, 2009, where the first lady is the head. The Foundation has also established projects with the Louvre and Versailles. The museum designed as a focus for the “eco-cultural area” conceived by Thomas Krens, former director of the Guggenheim Foundation, which will also include a white sand beach and a skyscraper by Frank Gehry. The museum is in a modern style.
Later, Return to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 of Azerbaijan Tour Package: Departure from Baku
After morning breakfast, Eventually check-out and proceed to the airport for home destination
Notes: Minimum 04 full-paying passengers are traveling together
Azerbaijan Tour Package Inclusions
- Itinerary with accommodation, transfers, excursions, and guide assistance as indicated
- Hotel availability is subject to confirmation at the time of reservation. In case of no availability, there may be the need to book another hotel category at a higher cost. In this case, the client will be contacted immediately.
- English speaking guide- please see special prices for the Russian guide (not available in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Meals according to program : B: Breakfast / L: Lunch / BX: Box Lunch / D: Dinner
Azerbaijan Tour Package Exclusions
- Flights and airport taxes as well as other surcharges for flights
- Possible fees at border crossings
- Optional excursions
- Tips (restaurants, hotels, guides, drivers, etc.)
- Personal expenses
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Azerbaijan tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see 06 NIGHTS / 07 DAYS TASHKENT + BAKU PACKAGES