Australia Tour for 8 days with family
Australia is one of the moderately populated nations in the world, is a place of adventure, natural wonders, and land for explorers.
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Exclusions”]
Day 01– Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport within 2330hrs and SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Check into the hotel and spend the rest of the evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02 of Australia Tour – Gold Coast – Dreamworld
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. At Dreamworld, adventure can be discovered at every turn with endless fun for both the young and young at heart. White-knuckle thrill-seekers will get their fix of heart-racing speed, impossible doom drops and intense G-forces on any one of the Big 8 Thrill Rides including Buzz Saw, Giant Drop, Tower of Terror II, The Claw and Pandamonium. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 – Gold Coast – Seaworld OR Movieworld [(Choice is yours of 1 Theme Park]
Breakfast is taken at the hotel.
Movieworld: Visit Warner Bros. Movie World on Australia’s Gold Coast – where movie magic happens every day! As the only Australian movie related theme park, you will experience a fun-filled, Gold Coast theme park family adventure with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.
SeaWorld: Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows, and attractions at Sea World. The multi-award-winning 25 hectares (61 acres) attraction combines the amazing world under the sea with a whole world of fun to provide a full day’s exciting entertainment for people of all ages.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 04 of Australia Tour – Gold Coast – Cairns
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Cairns Airport within 2230hrs & SIC Transfer to Hotel. Check into the hotel and spend the rest of the evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05– Cairns – Green Island Reef
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Cruise to Green Island in comfort aboard a modern air-conditioned catamaran. Tropical and enchanting Green Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef where you spend 2 hours viewing the coral reef and fish life, relaxing on the white sandy beach and exploring the walking tracks that lead through the National Park. A range of optional extras is available such as scuba diving, helmet diving, boat snorkel tours, or the hire of canoes and beach lounge chairs.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 06 of Australia Tour – Cairns – Sydney
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart for Cairns Airport by SIC Transfer for your onward flight. Arrive Sydney Airport within 2200hrs & SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Check into the hotel and spend the rest of the evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 07– Sydney – Half Day SIC Sydney City Sight / Sydney Show Boat Indian Dinner
Breakfast is taken at the hotel This morning proceed to the nearest BigBus (Explorer) Bus Stop to join the Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with comprehensive Commentary in English & many stops at vantage points that you can explore on own and hop on & hop off at any time during the day. Your Classic Ticket is valid for 24hrs from the time you present your voucher to the Coach Driver to enjoy the day exploring Sydney at own pace (Does not includes Pickup/Drop Transfers from your Hotel). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 08 of Australia Tour – Sydney – Departure
After breakfast, transfer for a flight back home
|INR 58,999||INR 59,999||Per Adult on Twin / Triple share for a Land portion|
|INR 39,999||INR 45,999||Per Child with extra bed|
|INR 33,999||INR 35,999||Per Child without extra bed|
|INR 82,999||INR 88,999||Per Adult in Single sharing for a Land portion|
*** GST: 5% will be applicable on total land billing
Hotel 3* or Similar
Hotel 4* or Similar
|Gold Coast||Alpha Sovereign 3*||Mantra Legends 4*|
|Cairns||Cairns Plaza 3*||Cairns Sheridan Hotel|
|Sydney||Travelodge Sydney 3.5*||Vibe Sydney 4*|
Rates are NOT valid on Special Events Dates or Block-out Dates as advised below the pricing, wherein Surcharges and/or Minimum stay will apply
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
In case visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, we will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
Australia Tour Booking terms: Air Ticketing
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
Cancellations: Air Ticketing
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
Australia Tour Booking Terms: – Land Arrangements
Upon booking: 10% of the Tour price (non-refundable)
45 days before travel: 30% of the Tour price
30 days before travel: 60% of the Tour price
• The above quote is valid for a minimum of 2 Adult traveling
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• The above rates are valid for the Indian passport holders only.
• FINAL COSTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE HOTEL CONFIRMATIONS.
• Booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
• Prices are subject to changes and availability.
• Please note that we reserve the right to amend our quotation should any of the quoted services be unavailable at the time of booking.
• Payment to be paid in INR as per the rate of exchange applicable on the day of final payment. Rate of exchange will be based on our bank rate.
• The voucher will not be sent until the payment reflects in our account.
• SIC transfers time 08 AM TO 6 PM
• International Check-in is at 3-00 PM and check-out is at 10 AM – 12 PM depending on the hotel policy
• Early check-in, late checkout, and room preferences are strictly subject with the hotel at the time of check-in and we cannot guarantee the same; we can only put in a request at the time of booking.
• All Clients will be expected to make a credit card swipe or pay cash to the hotel upon check-in as a security deposit amount will vary according to the hotel.
• All types of City Taxes/ Resort Fess will be payable by Guest directly at the Hotel.
• No refund for any unutilized services.
• Any issues which are bought to our notice later than 7 days will not be entertained.
• The voucher covers only those taxes which are included in the booking price (if included), all various other applicable taxes need to be settled directly by the guest
• Cancellation charges are applicable if the booking is canceled after reconfirmation due to any reason
• We have no relevance with the room service or food menu or any other service as these are all as per the hotel standards
• We are not liable for any loss or damage caused during your stay in the hotel or while availing any service
• We are not liable for any changes in gov. taxes, laws or any natural calamities
Australia Tour Cost Excludes:
• Visa Fees
• Return International and Domestic Airfare
• City Tax [You have to pay locally]
• Travel Insurance
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Train Station to the hotel to Train Station Transfers
• Bus Station to Hotel to the bus station
• Things did not mention in the inclusions or itinerary
• Optional Sightseeing
• Skiing Equipment rental charges
• Ski Passes if required
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
Click to see 09 Days Australia Family Special