Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
Canada tour package 7 days of East Coast –
Canada consists variety of landscapes, tremendous mountains, jungles, deserts and rocky beaches.
Day 1 of Canada Tour: Toronto
On arrival at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, proceed to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 2 of Canada Tour: Niagara Falls Day Trip
After breakfast, proceed to Niagara Falls to enjoy a thrilling ride on Hornblower boat ride. Spend the day enjoying the grandeur of Niagara Falls and later return to Toronto in the afternoon. Overnight in Toronto. (B)
Day 3 of Canada Tour: Niagara Falls/Toronto
After breakfast, experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city on a panoramic city tour. Highlights include Eaton Centre, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto. Later visit CN Tower, once the world’s tallest free-standing structures. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 4: Toronto/Ottawa
After breakfast checkout of the hotel and proceed to Ottawa and on arrival take a panoramic city tour. (Intercity transfer is not included). See the parliament buildings, residences of the Prime Minister and the Governor-General, the Rideau Canal, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later Check-in at hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 5: Ottawa / Montreal
After breakfast checkout of hotel and Thereafter continue the journey to Montreal. On arrival, straightaway proceeds to the hotel to drop luggage and proceed on a panoramic city tour and check-in at the hotel. (B)
Day 6 of Canada Tour: Montreal
After an early breakfast, proceed on a day visit to Quebec City. Highlights include the Upper and Lower Towns, the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, Place D’Armes, Quebec National Assembly and the Notre Dame Basilica. A visit to Montmorency Falls, 30 meters higher than the world-famous Niagara Falls, is also included. (B)
Day 7 of Canada Tour: Montreal
After breakfast checkout of hotel and independent transfer to Montreal Airport to connect flight to onward destination or continue your amazing journey to experience the splendid Canadian Rockies.
East Coast Canada Tour Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Transfers to/from Airport
- Hop on hop off tour of Toronto tickets
- Hop on hop off tour of Ottawa tickets
- Niagara falls tour with Hornblower cruise tickets
- Day trip to Quebec city with Montmorency falls on SIC
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this East Coast Canada tour booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Explore Canada holidays for 17 days