Kerala Trip Package 6N & 7D
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions”]
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Kerala trip package, Pickup from Cochin Airport/ Railway Station and transfer to Munnar (140 km / 4 hrs) the lovely hill station, filled with tea plantations and misty mountains. The drive to Munnar is very scenic crossing the narrow hairpin roads where you see beautiful valleys, tea gardens and small waterfalls on the way. Vallera & Kallar waterfalls. Sightseeing includes Pothenmedu viewpoint. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast proceeds to Munnar, on the way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, viewpoint, etc. Arrive Munnar and check-in your hotel. Rest of the day free for your own activities. Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, kundala dam, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species, Tea museum. Overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (170 km/05 hrs) – world’s one and only beautiful & delighted backwater destination, check in to the resort the day free to explore the resort, with the surroundings of a backwater. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Day 04: Houseboat at Alleppey / Kumarakom
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Alleppey, check into a houseboat, and enjoy & experience the full day backwater life.
The cruise will cover the canals & village area also. Lunch, evening tea, dinner & breakfast will be serving at houseboat. The food is authentic Kerala cuisine. Overnight stay at Houseboat. Enjoy the Kerala trip package.
Day 05: Alleppey / Kumarakom – Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and proceeds to Kovalam (160 km/ 4 hrs). The famous beach destination in South India. Check into the hotel. Enjoy in soft evening beach and overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 06: Kovalam
After breakfast proceeds to sightsee in there you can visit Sri Chitra Art Gallery – house paintings from the
Mughal, Rajput and Tanjore schools of art. Besides these, the gallery has a rare collection of paintings by Raja Ravi
Varma, Svetoslav and Nicholas Roerich. An Oriental collection consisting of paintings from China, Japan, Tibet, and Bali are a visual treat to the visitor. You can also visit the zoo, museum, Shangumugham beach, etc. Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam. Remarkable kerala trip package.
Day 07: Kovalam – Trivandrum (Departure)
Today you will be transferred to Trivandrum International Airport in time to connect for your flight to Home.
• At Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Coorg A/c Rooms are not provided due to low temperature.
• At the hotel, Check-In time is 14.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 12.00 noon.
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability.
• Houseboat Check-In time is 12.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 09.00 hrs.
• For Deluxe houseboat A/C will be operational from 9 PM to 06 AM
• If rooms are available in the above hotels we will provide similar hotels
• All the above rates are not valid from 25 Oct to 10 Nov 2019 & 20 Dec to 05 Jan 2020
Package Cost Includes
• Above quote is based on per person basis
• A/C accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis. (Non-A/C Rooms in Hill Stations) Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea with Snacks & Dinner in A/C Deluxe Houseboat (If Houseboat included in your package) Pick Up & Drop at nearest Airport/Railway Station
• Pick Up, Drop & All sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle
• English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide Diwali Surcharges
• Driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary
Package Cost Excludes
• Air and Train fare
• Travel Insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips, etc
• Camera and Video charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or cancellation, weather conditions, curfew, etc.
• Any adventure activities
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Also see Tour Itinerary(Kerala bliz)