[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions”]
Day 01: Cochin
Kerala tourism, Pickup from Cochin Airport/ Railway Station and transfer to Cochin City Check into the hotel and free for relaxing. The afternoon starts the City tour visiting Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica and Chinese Fishing Nets, Marine Drive. In the evening enjoy a private sunset boat cruise in the harbor. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast transfer to Munnar (140 km / 4 hrs) the lovely hill sta?on, filled with tea plantations and misty mountains. The drive to Munnar is very scenic crossing the narrow hairpin roads where you see beautiful valleys, tea gardens and small waterfalls on the way. Vallera & Kallar waterfalls. Sightseeing includes Pothenmedu viewpoint. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
After breakfast proceeds to Munnar, on the way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, viewpoint, etc. Arrive Munnar and check-in your hotel. Rest of the day free for your own activities. Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, kundala dam, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species, Tea museum. Overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to the hotel & relax. Afternoon, Proceed for sightseeing –The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is a thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. You can also do things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar Lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee planta?on. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (130 km/04 hrs) – world’s one and only beautiful & delighted backwater destination, check in to the resort the day free to explore the resort, with the surroundings of the backwater. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.Kerala Tourism.
Day 06: Houseboat at Alleppey / Kumarakom
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Alleppey, check into a houseboat, and enjoy & experience the full day backwater life. The cruise will cover the canals & village area also. Lunch, evening tea, dinner & breakfast will be serving at houseboat. The food is authentic Kerala cuisine. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 07: Alleppey / Kumarakom – Cochin (Departure)
After breakfast check out from houseboat have a complimentary shortlist to Alleppey beach and transfer top Cochin do shopping visiting the fabric, textile and jeweller shops Cochin City. And drop at Cochin airport to board your flight back home. Remarkable Kerala Tourism.
• At Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Coorg A/c Rooms are not provided due to low temperature.
• At the hotel, Check-In time is 14.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 12.00 noon.
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability.
• Houseboat Check-In time is 12.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 09.00 hrs.
• For Deluxe houseboat A/C will be operational from 9 PM to 06 AM
• If rooms are available in the above hotels we will provide similar hotels
• All the above rates are not valid from 25 Oct to 10 Nov 2019 & 20 Dec to 05 Jan 2020
Package Cost Includes
• Above quote is based on per person basis
• A/C accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis. (Non-A/C Rooms in Hill Stations) Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea with Snacks & Dinner in A/C Deluxe Houseboat (If Houseboat included in your package) Pick Up & Drop at nearest Airport/Railway Station
• Pick Up, Drop & All sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle
• English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide Diwali Surcharges
• Driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary
Package Cost Excludes
• Air and Train fare
• Travel Insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips, etc
• Camera and Video charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or cancellation, weather conditions, curfew, etc.
• Any adventure activities
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.