Warning: Use of undefined constant GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION - assumed 'GRANDTOUR_THEMEVERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/flycreativeglobal.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grandtour-custom-post/tg-shortcode.php on line 954
6 days of Uttarakhand tourism package –
Uttarakhand has everything from Hindu Temples, Pilgrimages, Yoga, Meditation, Mountain Climbing, Trekking, Skiing, Camping and many more.
Day 01: Dehradun Airport / Dehradun sightseeings / Mussoorie
On arrival meet the driver. Later leave for a short Dehradun sightseeing tour.
Visit Buddha temple, Tapkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Forest Research Institute (FRI)
Later proceed to Mussoorie. ( approx 2 hours’ drive ). On arrival check into the hotel. Day
at leisure. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 02 of Uttarakhand Tourism: Mussoorie sightseeing
After breakfast leave for a full day sightseeing.
Head to the famous, 3 km long Camel Back Road, where you can view the mighty Himalayas in the morning and go for nature walks. Proceed to the Gun Hill, which is Mussoorie’s second-highest peak (400 ft above sea level) and capture picturesque views of the Doon Valley and Himalayan Range. Lastly, get to the Mall Road for awe-inspiring views of the Doon Valley and amazing shopping experience.
Later visit the stunning Kempty Falls that gushes down from a height of about 40 ft. It is a splendid sight to see and perfect for taking a dip in the water or doing some fishing. Furthermore, head to one of the most popular attractions in Mussoorie – Lake Mist and behold the emerald waters amidst lush forest views. Visit the popular Tibetian Buddhist Temple/Happy Valley, which is home to around 5000 Tibetians and a major worship site. Then head to the Company Garden, which is a popular picnic spot housing a lake, an amusement park, and beautiful, colorful flora.
Later return to Mussoorie hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Mussoorie / Corbett
After breakfast check out & proceed to Corbett. ( 6 -7 Hours drive ). On arrival in Corbett, check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 04 of Uttarakhand Tourism: Corbett / Nainital
Early morning before breakfast proceeds to Jungle Safari ( not included in the cost ). Later return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast check out & proceed to Nainital. (5 Hours drive ).
On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 05 of Uttarakhand Tourism: Nainital sightseeing
After breakfast leave for a full day sightseeing. Visit Naini Lake, Nainital Zoo, Aerial Ropeway Nainital, Naina Devi Temple, Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, Raj Bhawan ( outside view ), Eco Cave Gardens & The Mall Road (famous for shopping )
Later return to Nainital hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Nainital / Dehradun Airport
After early breakfast, check out & proceed to Dehradun Airport for onward journey. (6 -7 Hours drive)
End of tour
Note: Due to high demand limited rooms are available in all the popular hotels.
Uttarakhand tourism package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for the duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Uttarakhand tourism package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Uttarakhand Tour Package for 6 Nights/ 7 Days