4 Island Tour Krabi for 4 days –
Krabi is one of the magnificent tourist destinations in Asia. It’s full of sky blue sea, white sand beaches, clastic rock islands, and alluring temples.
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions” tab3=”Terms”]
Day 1 of 4 Island Tour Krabi: Krabi
Arrival at Krabi International Airport. Meet and greet at the Airport. Then transfer to your hotel and check in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 of 4 Island Tour Krabi: Koh Gai and Koh tup Islands
Breakfast at Aonang Mountain hotel. Visit Koh Gai and Koh tup Islands by long-tail boat with lunch. Later dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 of 4 Island Tour Krabi: Koh Mawr and Koh Poda Islands
Breakfast at Aonang Mountain hotel. Visit Koh Mawr and Koh Poda Islands by long-tail boat with lunch. Later dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 of 4 Island Tour Krabi: Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Further, Transfer to Krabi international airport for your departure flight.
4 Island Tour Krabi package inclusions
• Itinerary with accommodation, transfers, excursions, and guide assistance as indicated
• Hotel availability is subject to confirmation at the time of reservation. In case of no availability, there may be the need to book another hotel category at a higher cost. In this case, the client will be contacted immediately.
• English speaking guide
• Meals according to program : B: Breakfast / L: Lunch / BX: Box Lunch / D: Dinner
4 Island Tour Krabi package exclusions
• Flights and airport taxes as well as other surcharges for flights
• Possible fees at border crossings
• Optional excursions
• Tips (restaurants, hotels, guides, drivers, etc.)
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering 4 Island Tour Krabi package booking –
• Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
• GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
• Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
• All the above prices are accordingly per person per journey on twin sharing basis.
• The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of venues etc.
• The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages