Australia Package for 10 days –
Australia is one of the fascinating continents with diverging landscapes, distinctive wildlife, white sand beaches, and modern skylines.
[tg_tab tab1=”Itinerary” tab2=”Inclusions” tab3=”Terms”] [tab id=”1″]
DAY 01:– Arrival in Sydney :
Arrive Sydney Airport within 2000hrs & SIC Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 02 of Australia Package:– Sydney :
Breakfast. 281: Morning Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach – no hotel drops off. Combination 2 Ticket (Choice of 2 Attractions: Syd Sea Life Syd Aquarium / Wildlife Syd Zoo / Syd Tower Eye / Madame Tussauds) **NO
TRANSFERS**. Later At evening Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise (Standard Indian Package) (No Transfer provided. Pax to make own way to King Street Wharf)
Does not Operate TUE & SUN. Indian Banquet On Board Cruise
DAY 03 of Australia Package:– Sydney:
Breakfast. Day free for your Leisure. Breakfast. Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour – Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World / Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour / Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Cave (Lucas)
OR subject to availability. (Very Limited Hotels Pickup, depending upon hotel location) Overnight at Hotel
DAY 04 of Australia Package:– Sydney to Gold Coast
Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Airport. Arrive Gold Coast Airport and SIC transfers to Gold Coast City Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 05:– Gold Coast – Dreamworld Breakfast.
Return SIC transfer for Dreamworld admission. Further Enjoy the day at Dreamworld, one of Australia’s premier family theme parks. The minute you enter the park, it is like entering another world where something new and exciting happens at every minute and at every turn. Now incorporating 11 ‘worlds’ Central Plaza & Main Street, Rocky Hollow, Gum Tree Gully, Blue Lagoon, Gold Rush Country, Koala Country, Ocean Parade, Tiger, Australian Wildlife Experience and Nick Central, they all feature a host of exciting attractions to keep you entertained all day. Overnight at your Hotel
DAY 06:– Gold Coast – Sea World Breakfast.
Return SIC transfer to Seaworld OR Movieworld admission. Enjoy a visit to one of the Gold Coast’s prime attractions
offering something for everyone with a mixture of rides, shows, and animal exhibits. For the thrill-seeker, there are a variety of rides available including the Corkscrew roller coaster, the Bermuda Triangle, Vikings Revenge, the Pirate Ship and the Sea World Water park with a range of water slides. Visitors to Sea world can also enjoy close up encounters with such marine animals such as polar bears, dolphins, seals, penguins, birds, fish, coral and even sharks
DAY 07:– Gold Coast – Melbourne
Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Airport. Arrive Melbourne Airport and SIC transfers to Melbourne City Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 08 of Australia Package: – Melbourne :
Morning Breakfast. Day free for your Leisure. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 09:– Melbourne – Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Breakfast
Morning and straightaway proceed for The Penguin Parade Tour – Entrance to Penguin
Parade, meeting wallabies, Koala Conservation Centre and Penguins Plus
premium viewing area. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 10 of Australia Package:– Melbourne – Departure Breakfast.
Check Out of Hotel. Depart to
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by SIC Transfer for flights within 2300hrs to
Australia Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
[intense_tab title=”Exclusions” border=”3px solid #e8e8e8″ link_target=”_self” icon_size=”1″ icon_position=”left”]
Australia Package Cost Excludes:
Any kind of tips
Any kind of beverages
Lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
Any extras sites not indicated above
Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
Round trip Airfare (Given Separately )
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Australia Package booking-
- Air Ticketing is not included but optional with additional charges
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
- No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates
at the time of confirmation from your end.
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
- Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew
the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
Click to see 09 DAYS AUSTRALIA FAMILY SPECIAL