Saigon - Cu Chi - My Tho
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam, situated in the south. In the southeastern region, the city surrounds the Saigon River and covers about 2,061 km².
Day 1: Saigon arrival – half day city tour
Welcome to Vietnam – a land of untouched nature, primeval forests and dusty roads!
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be welcomed by local tour guide and driver and transferred to your hotel. Ho Chi Minh City, commonly known as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam and a throbbing commercial and economical centre of the country. It is one of Southeast Asia’s liveliest cities.
You will come to:
– Mariamman Hindu Temple: 45 Truong Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Sri Thendayutthapani temple: 66 Ton That Thiep, Quan 1 (District 1), Ho Chi Minh City.
– Reunification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Continue to visit the Centre Post Office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Overnight in Saigon
Meal Dinner at Tandoor Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Distance Airport – Central: 7 – 8km -> 30 minute transfer
Day 2: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – Shopping
Morning start with Cu Chi Tunnels which were never discovered by American Force. These tunnels are stretching over 200 km and were important Viet Cong base during the American War. This underground network, dug by hand connected command posts hospital shelter and weapon factories.
Afternoon, you will go shopping. Dinner at Indian cuisine restaurant.
Overnight in Saigon
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Lunch at Ganesh Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Dinner at Asokha Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Distance Saigon Central – Cu Chi Tunnels: 75 km -> 2 hour transfer
Day 3: Saigon – My Tho – Saigon
Transfer to outskirt of Saigon and begins the tour on the beautiful countryside road.
Start at Tourist Boat Station (My Tho), cruising on Tien (Mekong) river and seeing four islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Visit fish floating market and Fish-craft village along Tien River. Stop at Thoi Son Island, go walking around countryside road, seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music. Take a rowing boat on small canal with beautiful scenery of country side, to visit honey-bee farm and enjoy honey-tea. Lunch at a local restaurant. Driver back to Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Lunch at Mekong Rest Stop Restaurant – Vietnamese Cuisine (no beef, no pork)
Dinner at Tandoor Restaurant (or similar) – Authentic Indian Cuisine
Distance Saigon Central – My Tho: 75km -> 2 hour transfer
Day 4: Saigon departure
Free time for relax and shopping until your transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Distance Saigon Central –Tan Son Nhat Airport: 7 – 8km -> 30 minute transfer
• Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel above or similar
• Meals as mentioned in the program (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Private boat and sampan on Mekong River
• Transportation by private vehicle with A/C.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Local English speaking guide as mentioned
• Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
• Early check in or late check out
• Meals and drinks which are not mentioned in the program
• International/domestic flight tickets and airport taxes.
• Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at international gate.
• Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea)
• Optional tours
• Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver:
◊ 2 – 4 pax: 7 – 10 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 5 – 7 pax: 5 – 7 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 8 – 10 pax: 3 – 5 USD/ pax/ day
◊ 10 pax up: 3 USD/ pax/ day
• TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depends on your budget
• Other services not mentioned above
List of accommodations (Hotels)
|Ho Chi Minh City||Le Duy Hotel
Rates and Conditions
– Prices are in USD per person, based on two guests sharing a twin/double room in hotels mentioned above.
-Below rates are not valid for the period of Christmas, New Year (normally from 20 Dec to 10 – 15 Jan), Chinese/ Vietnamese New Year, Independence Day (30 April), May Day, Vietnamese National Day (02 Sep). Please contact us for further details in terms of specific dates.
– FOC based on sharing half twin
PRICE IN USD PER PERSON
1st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31st Dec 2022
|4* First Class||422||346||314||290||275||263||251||247||238||238||232||227||231||110|
1st May – 30th Sep 2022
|4* First Class||414||339||306||283||267||255||244||239||230||230||224||220||223||103|
Remarks for check in and check out schedules
Check in time: at hotel: after 14h00 – on cruise: before 12h00.
Check out time: at hotel & on cruise: before 12h00
Remarks for itinerary
The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to local traffic situations, weather conditions; flight, or any un-foreseen circumstances or local authority decision. FlyCreative Global Holidays reserves full rights to replace all items with same values for guests.
Remarks for meal
Meals are fusion on local food with daily normal buffet breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
Remarks for the price
16 full paying pax group is granted one FOC based on half twin (exclusive of extra service).
Please be aware that any changes in the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances might result in increase in pricing.
Any damage caused to all services during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
All prices quoted to the Client/Agent are on a net basis in United States Dollars and valid according to the date specified on the FlyCreative Global Holidays printed tariffs and/or quotation and/or invoice issued to the Client/Agent. FlyCreative Global Holidays warrants that the prices or rates quoted to the Client/Agent are correct at the time of issuance or invoice but are subject to change in line with market, tax or currency fluctuation, with or without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed by FlyCreative Global Holidays, client’s payment shall be executed by bank transfer, to the FlyCreative Global Holiday’s bank account clearly noted in all the invoices. Every party shall take care of the transfer fees occurring with its relevant bank.
Payment conditions for domestic or international flights: We will check case by case.
Payment conditions for land tour without flights:
– Upon the confirmation of the document: a deposit of 30% total price is required 03 months prior to the group’s arrival in Indochina, in order to secure all services
– The full payment of entire 70% of the total price must be transferred to the FlyCreative Global Holiday’s bank account 30 days prior to the group arrival in Indochina, if not agreed otherwise.
Cancellation of domestic or international flights: We will check case by case.
– All cancellations should be made in writing and should be acknowledged by FlyCreative Global Holidays.
-Cancellation Rules for Land Tour, not apply for domestic or international flights (if any).
– Cancellation more than 45 days prior to the group arrival: No Charge. Deposit shall be deducted into the next bookings, except specified suppliers require cancellation fees.
– Cancellation between the 45th and 31st day prior to the group arrival: 25% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 30th and 23rd day prior to the group arrival: 30% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 22nd and 16th day prior to the group arrival: 40% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 15nd and 09th day prior to the group arrival: 60% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 08nd and 03rd day prior to the group arrival: 80% of the total tour price.
– Cancellation between the 02nd and 0th day prior to the group arrival: 100% of the total tour price.
– In case the tour participant(s) shorten or interrupt the tour of their own accord there will be no reimbursements.
– Reduction in the number of passengers against requested bookings is considered and treated as cancellations.
– If the balance of the tour invoice is not received by the deadline of 14 days prior to the group arrival, FlyCreative Global Holidays will reserve the right to cancel the reservation without indemnity or any reimbursement.
– If FlyCreative Global Holidays is forced to cancel the departure due to unforeseeable reasons, the participants will be fully reimbursed without intention to claim for any indemnities.
Speak to our destination experts for any planning assistance.
After 15 years running Travel Trip, people have a lot to say about us