Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Welcome to Hanoi , the heart of Vietnam. Our tour guide and car will pick up at airport and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Hanoi
From 8:15 Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12h30 : Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– We will take you on 5-6 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese lunch on boat.
13h45 : Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16h30 : Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17h45 : Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way to have dinner and transfer back to hotel in Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
14:00 our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and you will get on a pedicab cycling around Hanoi Old Quarter, Visit Hoan Kiem Lake , Ngoc Son Temple , Old Cathedral. We continue wander around Hanoi Old quarter,Hang Ma street , Ta Hien street , Ma May Old House , Bach Ma Temple and tasting Hanoi famous foods like coffee and Vietnamese zenzai.
Free shopping around Hanoi Old Quarter and enjoy foot massage at local Spa.
The tour will finish with a water puppet show, one of the most impressive culture features of Vietnam’s arts.
Overnight in Hanoi
Breakfast at your hotel
Our driver will pick up at your hotel and transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Ho Chi Minh city
Pick up on arrival and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
8:00am: our tour guide will meet you at hotel and drive about 70 km to My Tho. When arrive My Tho wharf, we will board on a boat to visit Lan islet, one of the four famous four spirits islets, to learn about the traditional craft of beekeeping for honey. Take a look at the process of beekeeping for honey, you can also enjoy the fragrant honey tea and buy them as a gift. Then we continue experience riding a dinghy along the green canal bank , weaving through the row of coconut water to visit a traditional craft of coconut land of Ben Tre to know the process of making delicious coconut candies. From there you can taste this specialty and buy as a gift, enjoy fresh fruits.
We continue to visit fruit garden (seasonal fruit). Here you have the opportunity to enjoy fruits while listen to Cai Luong amateur music, a typical culture of the Southwest region then we continue drive back to hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Today you are free at leisure until picking up time for airport transfer to catch the flight back home.
– Transportation as the itinerary by modern air conditioned coach and airport transfer and boat transfers at Mekong tour and floating tour
– 5 nights accommodation ( Twin / double room ) and early check in on day 1
– English speaking local guide
– Meals as informed in the itinerary
– Entrance fees for mentioned sights as the itinerary
– 2 bottles of water per person per day
– E – Visa fee
– Domestic Flight tickets : Hanoi – Ho Chi MInh city
– International airfare to and from Vietnam.
– VAT: 8%
– Tips for guides and drivers.
– Meals/ beverages not stated in the itinerary
– Travel Insurance ( Mandatory). A comprehensive travel insurance policy must be organized before all details can be finalized
– Personal expenses : telephone, laundry ,…
– Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.
– 5% gst
|Local 3 star package|
|Trip Price||43344 INR PER PERSON|
– 30 or more days: 100% total purchase amount can be refunded ( deduct domestic airfare as it is completely non refundable)
– 16-29 days prior to departure date : 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded ( deduct domestic airfare as it is completely non refundable)
– 7-15 days prior to departure date – 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded ( deduct domestic airfare as it is completely non refundable.)
– 0-6 days prior to departure date : Non refundable.
Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request via email and travel service start date.
If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
All cancellations must be made directly
For refunds processed by paypal with any associated fee will be deduct from the overall refund amount.
|Hotel category||Local 3* package|
|Ho Chi Minh||Acnos Hotel or Acnos Grand Hotel or similar|
|Hanoi||May de Ville Hotel or Hong Ngoc Cochinchine Hotel or similar|
Please note: Accommodation offered are based on a lead-in room type and are subjected to availability based on seasonality. Properties will be confirmed , no later than two week prior to travel
Speak to our destination experts for any planning assistance.
After 15 years running Travel Trip, people have a lot to say about us